Ludociel x pregnant reader

Hey guys, it's been a while since I wrote something that wasn't a request, and motivation has returned to me. Anyways, enjoy!

You relaxed against the headboard of the large bed you shared with your husband, Ludociel. You stayed in the Archangels' Mansion, so the other three Archangels got to see you often. Mael, your brother-in-law, was the one who was the most interested in his niece or nephew that was on the way, constantly telling you that he was going to spoil your child rotten. Ludociel, your husband and the baby's father, would usually save affection for whenever the two of you were alone. You were on maternity leave for until a few weeks after the baby was born, meaning that you were excused from patrols and so was your husband. You were reading a book as you waited for your husband to get home when you heard your husband calling out to you with the other three with him. You smiled and slowly got out of bed with some difficulty. You then slipped into your flats and then walked down the stairs slowly. Once you got down the stairs, Ludociel smiled at the sight of you. "Ah, there you are." he said, walking over to you as he gently placed a hand against your swollen stomach. You blushed a shade of pink as he gently traced nonsense patterns into your stomach. He then picked you up and carried you upstairs, despite you protesting, saying that you wanted to go to the garden and relax there. The male then set you down gently in the bed after getting to your shared room with him. He changed into his pyjamas and then got into the bed with you, holding you close to him as he gently kissed your stomach. "How is my baby doing?" he asked, looking up at you as you smiled softly. "They sure do love to use my stomach as a punching bag, that's for sure." you said, laughing softly as his heart melted. It had been a while since he had gotten the chance to hear you laugh. You had been so stressed lately with being pregnant for the first time that you had gotten very little sleep, which you needed to get to have a healthy baby. Ludociel continued to hum softly as he gently rubbed your stomach with his thumbs. He then rested his head against your stomach as the being within kicked where his cheek was. He jolted off of your stomach as you looked up at him. "See, I told you they like to kick." you said, causing him to smile as he gently pressed his palm into your tummy. You looked up at him worried as the baby started to kick that spot. "What's wrong, love?" you asked. He smiled reassuringly as he continued to press his palms into your stomach. "It's nothing. You said that the baby likes to kick, so I figured that I would try to get them to calm down by doing this. Elizabeth advised that I do this to get the baby tired for the night, so I thought that I would give it a try." he explained, causing you to laugh. He frowned at you. "What?" he asked, embarrassed. You giggled. "I'd have never thought that you would listen to her advice. That and you look adorable whenever you constantly fawn over the little one." you said. He looked to the side and chuckled. "Well, No matter what, I want to be there for my child, no matter what gender they are, though I would definitely prefer a son, and I want to make sure that you're ok as well. After all, now that the war is over, I can guarantee that I'm going to be there to see the baby." he said. You took one of his hands into yours and put it against your cheek, a red blush settling on your face as you buried your face in his chest. You then started to drift off to sleep, eventually falling asleep in his arms as he continued to watch over you, silently promising you and the growing being inside of you that he was going to be the best father he could be for his child.