Arthur x Meliodas' sister reader

Hey guys, I'm still on Haitus, and had time today to post something for you guys. I hope you are all doing well and I hope you enjoy!

You were a demon from the royal family, and also the youngest of the four royal children. You had been saved from the seal placed on the demon clan because of your oldest brother, Meliodas, and had eventually ended up in Camelot. You owned a tea shop just outside of the border of Camelot, and you were known even by King Arthur for your teas. You were also dating the young king, and had been for about a year. You had never told anyone other than the Sins that you were Meliodas's younger sister, so your boyfriend had no clue that the two of you were related. The king of Camelot also didn't know that you were a demon, so you would have to tell him at some point. You were traveling with the Sins to Istar, and had gotten permission from your brother to wear the tavern uniform. When you got downstairs, Arthur's face went bright red as he looked at you. The uniform hugged your chest perfectly, and outlined your curves very well. You took the mop from your boyfriend and offered to mop the rest of the floors. He nodded and sat down, watching as you worked. After you finished, you sat down and leaned against Arthur's shoulder, making him look at you with a flustered red face. You saw how he was acting and wrapped your arms around his neck, smiling as he hugged you back. "We're almost at Istar, so be ready to get out of the tavern." Meliodas said, making you nod before going up to your temporarily shared room with Arthur. You got changed into your armor, which was a (F/C) jacket that showed your bust and a low cut tank top underneath. You also had on a pair of black leggings and some silver boots and matching gauntlets. You watched as the others walked into the arena and then agreed to join Meliodas after his match with King. When the two of you got into the arena, your brother turned to you. "So, going to tell me the details?" He asked, making you slightly annoyed that he was poking into someone else's business. "I'm dating him, I care about him, and he has no idea that we're related. That's all there is to it." You said. "He has a right to know, so why not show him that we're related?" He asked, making you smile. You knew he was watching while the two of you fought the monsters in the goddess ambers, so you could right now if you wanted to. You looked over at Meliodas and nodded before activating your magical power. Arthur watched as darkness covered parts of your face and body, making him realize that you were a demon. He looked back on your fighting style, and how it was almost exactly like Meliodas's fighting style. His eyes widened at the realization of who he was actually dating. He felt so stupid for not noticing the similarities between the two of you sooner. After the two of you finished, you walked out and dispelled your darkness right before getting engulfed in a hug. "Um, Arthur are you ok?" You asked, making him nod with a smile. "You never told me you were Meliodas's sister." He said, making you look to the side as he spoke. You hugged him back, glad that he accepted you, and glad that he still cared about you. After the others got back out, you all went back to the tavern and got ready for bed. You got into the shower and then got dressed in your nightgown before getting in the bed with Arthur. You hugged his face into your chest, making his face turn red as he hugged you back. The two of you then fell asleep, tired from the long day.