Sariel x hanahaki reader

Sariel needs more love than he gets, so I decided to write for him. Anyways, enjoy!

You remembered when you first met Sariel back during the first Holy War. He had bumped into you and apologized after doing so on accident. You remember his charismatic attitude and how he would always offer to help others in need. The Archangel could start a conversation with anyone about anything. He charmed you quickly with his kind demeanor and his wonderful personality. He was what some people would call bittersweet: not too sour, but not too sweet at the same time. You thought that he was like this because he was sometimes very sarcastic and other times caring. During the time that the Goddess Clan was sealed away, you had thought about your friend. Unfortunately, that eventually led you to get hanahaki, the last thing you needed. When he was released from the seal and found a vessel, he went to Liones to meet up with Tarmiel and Ludociel. He saw you, weak kneed and scared for your life as you coughed up a single flower petal.

You spat out some blood and then ran to find the others, bumping into Sariel, possessing Soliseed, in the process. When he asked through his vessel why you had hanahaki, you answered simply. "I fell in love with someone who I know would never love me back, and I'm a fool for that reason. Why do you ask kid?" you asked, eyes tired and drooping from sadness. "Might I ask for the name of the person who you like?" he asked, giving you a smile. You nodded and then spoke. "His name was Sariel, the Tornado Grace. But he's sealed away now, and I can't get to him. I've got a few more days at best to live, but it was nice to meet you as one of my last few friends to make." you said, turning to get back to Elizabeth and your friends. When you got there, you saw that what was left of the Sins and Elizabeth were safe, making you sigh in relief. You agreed later that night to go with Ludociel and Tarmiel, not knowing that Sariel was sitting right next to you. After you all got to where Elizabeth was kidnapped, Sariel turned back to his original form and held you up to keep you from falling to your knees as Estarossa flew off with Elizabeth. You coughed out some more flower petals and blacked out.

When you woke up, you felt someone kiss you on the lips and opened your eyes. You were surprised to see Sariel holding you close before he separated from you. His yellow eyes locked with your (E/C) ones as his face turned slightly red. "You told me that you liked me when I was possessing Soliseed's body, so you had no idea." he said. Sariel saw that you had tears flowing down your face as he rushed to your side. "Are you ok (Y/N)?" he asked, concern lacing his voice as he spoke. You nodded and hugged him, resting his head against your chest as you spoke. "Thank you." you rasped. Your throat felt like purgatory itself, burning hot and ice cold to make it worse. Sariel smiled slightly as he hugged you close. "Please, never scare me like that again. I can't lose you (Y/N)." he said. You nodded and laid back down to rest. Sariel got up and kissed you on the forehead before he told you that he would be with you while you slept. You nodded, drifting off into a dreamless sleep as you thought of all that was to come.