Meliodas x reader fluff

This one was really hard to nail because I've never written for Meliodas before. Sorry it's short I tried to make it longer. Anyways, I hope you enjoy!

You were traveling with the Sins to Istar after the Ten Commandments had escaped the seal. Your boyfriend, Meliodas, was cleaning Stein glasses while you were wiping the tables. You smiled at the demon after the place was cleaned for the night. Meliodas looked at you tiredly and smiled before the two of you told the people sleeping in the bar goodnight and went upstairs to the master bedroom. You got into your nightgown and got into the bed with Meliodas after Hawk came in and tied him up for the night. You felt something slowly making its way up your leg and kicked Meliodas in the stomach before turning to see him giving you a pained smirk. "Serves you right for doing that to me." you said, rolling over once more.

In the middle of the night, you heard a snipping sound and opened your eyes just enough to see that Meliodas was cutting himself out of the ropes with a pair of scissors. Once he was free, he tilted up your chin as your tired eyes met his. "I'm free now, (Y/N), you know what that means." he said, smirking. Your face flushed red before he hugged you close, letting you rest your head against his chest. You smiled and hugged him like a teddy bear, holding him close as you spooned him against your chest. A slight tint of red surfaced on his cheeks as he relaxed into your warmth. He slowly drifted off to sleep in your embrace as you did the same. Just before you fell asleep, you heard him speak.

"Goodnight, (Y/N)."