Arthur x reader fluff

Hey guys, this was requested by @saladaface. Hope you enjoy!

You watched helplessly as Arthur, your husband, fought Cath Palug, the one who was after Chaos, alongside the Seven Deadly Sins. You then saw Merlin cast Chrono Coffin and smiled, happy that he was defeated and taken out of the way. You then smiled weakly up at your husband as he walked over to you and picked you up. You were one of the first few people who had been attacked by Cath when he unleashed his newfound power after he ate Arthur's arm. There were now cuts and bruises littering your arms, legs, and torso from Cath's attacks on your body. You weakly smiled up at Arthur when the male picked you up gently in his arms and then held you close to his chest. "Are you alright?" he asked, his voice soft and gentle as it always was whenever he spoke to you. "I-I'm alright, Arthur." you said, relaxing in his arms and nuzzling your face into his neck. You then passed out in his arms from the bloodloss you had gone through.

You woke up in a bed and tried to sit up, only for an arm draped across your torso to make you think twice about doing so. You saw that it was Arthur's arm and then gently lifted it before putting his hand against your cheek. Your wrists, legs, arms, and torso were all bandaged. Elizabeth was exhausted from healing everyone else, but told your husband that she would stop by tomorrow. You were interrupted from your thoughts by Arthur's thumb gently caressing your cheek, and leaned into his touch. "Do you want to rest? I have no problem with leaving so that you're comfortable." he said, causing you to shake your head no before you wrapped your arms around his waist and then pushed him down onto the bed. "If I'm sleeping, then so are you, Arthur." you mumbled tiredly. You then closed your eyes and relaxed against his chest, falling asleep in his arms soon after.