Zeldris x Nephilim reader fluff

Hey guys, this was a request from @-L0V3AYAK0. Sorry it's so short but I hope you enjoy! (Also, can we all appreciate how funny surprised Zeldris is?)

You remember joining the demon race for the first time, having been called an outcast for being half demon by the goddesses. You also remember meeting Zeldris as well. He at first tolerated you, but that morphed into him actually catching feelings for you. Tonight was one of the nights where you were meeting up with him for the umpteenth time this week, and had been looking forward to telling him how you felt about him.

When you got to your meeting spot, you saw that the ravenette was holding a bouquet of roses in his hands. Once you stepped into the clearing, his eyes widened at the sight he was met with. You had worn a (F/C) dress tonight, which faded into black at the ends of the sleeves and skirt of the dress. The Demon King approved of you being under his laws for the sole reason being that he knew you weren't going to interfere with his plans for Zeldris or Meliodas. Zeldris gave you the flowers before watching as your eyes grew dewey as you looked at him. "Zeldris, these are from goddess ruled territory. How did you get these?" you asked. The cuts littering his body told you everything. "You fought for them, didn't you?" you asked, concerned as you used your healing ability to heal the cuts and wounds on his body. "Zel, you shouldn't have done that. Though I do love roses, that was re-" he silenced you with his lips against yours, causing your face to burst with pink as your cheeks heated up and you blushed all the way to your ears. After the two of you separated from each other, he looked deeply into your (E/C) eyes before disabling his demonic power and allowing you to see his emerald green eyes. "I wanted to know if you felt the same a-" he was interrupted by you hugging him tightly into your chest, causing him to close his eyes and relax slightly. After a while like that, he let go of you, smiling slightly. The two of you then realized how late it was and flew back to the castle before bidding each other goodbye for the night. Zeldris' demonic power had already been reactivated at this point, so no one was suspicious. He then walked back to his room and went to sleep, thinking of you, and of what was to come.