Mael x reader fluff

Did I use a picture of Mael with Ludociel in it?... Yes. Yes I did.

You watched the people as they celebrated their victory over the Original Demon and also the successful recruiting of Zeldris, Meliodas's younger brother, and his girlfriend, Gelda. You smiled as you looked at the cute couple. A few tears left your eyes and fell to the ground below you. You weren't celebrating with the people down below, you were sitting alone in solitude because you didn't want to celebrate. You were too busy thinking about someone you loved as much as Gelda and Zeldris loved each other. You were thinking about the silvery-blue haired, blue-eyed, muscular, tall, handsome Archangel, Mael. He had died at the hands of Estarossa, the Commandment of Love. You decided to take a long walk to the bioluminescent waterfall that you had found earlier that week, unaware of the pair of eyes that were fully focused on you and you alone. You were the only one that knew about the waterfall with the lake below it, so you knew that you wouldn't interact with anyone. When you got there, you sat among the pretty flowers around you. The entity who followed you decided to make his presence known as he stepped out into the open. You suddenly smelled the scent of honey mixed with lavender and you let a few more tears fall to the ground. The person saw this and ran over to you, embracing you gently against his chest. When you looked up, your eyes widened as you saw who you never thought you would see again, Mael. you hugged him tightly, sobbing into his shoulders as he pulled you as close as possible to him, letting you rest your head in his sturdy shoulder. He gently picked you up and kissed you on the lips, causing you to kiss back immediately. He nuzzled into your hair and smelled the soft scent of rosemary on you, making him smile. Mael gently put you on his shoulders like he was helping an injured butterfly. The Archangel then watched as you kissed him gently on the forehead, making him blush. He laughed softly, a sound that caused more tears to leak from your eyes. However, you weren't sad about this. The tears you were crying were happy tears. Mael panicked a bit from your tears and immediately asked you what was wrong. However, you shook your head and kissed him on the forehead once more as you whispered to him, "I just missed you Mael. I was so worried about you and I thought I would never see you again. Please don't leave me again." you begged as the Archangel finally went back with you to where the party was. When the two of you had gotten situated with the others, you partied until the two of you had gotten tired and decided to go to sleep. You told your boyfriend that he could stay in your room for the night if he wanted to, and he said yes. You led him to the soft bed and got in with him, guiding his head to your chest. You rested Mael's head on your chest, causing him to turn a deep shade of pink before he smiled and snuggled into your soft chest, enjoying being with you, even if only for the time being.

I know it's garbage but I really tried on this chapter. Thank you for reading guys!!!