Zeldris x reader fluff

Hey guys, this was a request from @xxOfficialWeebZoexx. Hope you enjoy!

You smiled as you grabbed your sons' coats. Dante and Theseus, your 6 year old twin boys, were going to need them when they got to Liones with you and your husband, Zeldris. You watched as the two of them ran into the room holding hands and cheering excitedly. "Momma, we just talked with Tristan, and he said there's snow in Liones." Dante said, his green eyes sparkling as he spoke again. "I don't know what snow is, but it sounds like fun!" he said. Theseus, with his big green eyes looking up into yours, looked nervous, and let go of Dante's hand before going to your leg and wrapping his arms around it, holding onto you. He had always been very shy and quiet, which led him to sometimes get bullied by the other children he met alongside Dante. There were a few differences between the boys physically as well. Unlike Theseus, Dante had (H/C) hair instead of his father's raven black hair. He was a lot like Meliodas with how much energy he had. You gave the two of them their coats and gloves before helping them into their boots and then getting them out the door.

Once you and your family got to Liones, you were pleased to see that Elizabeth was barely holding back Tristan and Meliodas, who had evil looks in their eyes, as if they were plotting something. Theseus, who was now curious, scooped up a handful of the white powder that seemed to coat everything around him. He then smiled at the cold feeling before showing Dante, who cheered before being hit in the cheek with a snowball. You snorted in laughter before the same happened to you. You feigned getting hurt and then spoke dramatically as Meliodas smiled at the hit he got on you. "My dear king, please take vengeance on who has wronged your queen." you said, looking at Zeldris. When he looked back at you, who was laying in the snow, he saw your smirk and then sighed. "Of course, my queen." he said, using his magic to make a horde of snowballs before launching them at Meliodas. They all hit him, causing everyone else to laugh, including him, who chuckled slightly at the sight of his brother covered in the white substance. You then saw Theseus sitting in the snow behind Dante, who had made a shield of snow to protect his brother. "You ok Theseus?" he asked, earning a smile from his brother and an affirmative nod. You then watched as Tristan snuck up on the two of them and chucked a snowball at Theseus, who was hit in the face. He laughed and then made a snowball of his own, throwing it at Tristan before getting up and chasing him with it.

After a while, you and Elizabeth went in with Theseus to make hot chocolate. "Little one, do you want some whipped cream with yours?" you asked. He nodded his head yes and smiled when you got a large spoonful of the whipped cream and put it on top of the hot beverage. You then handed it to him and told him to be careful before using your telekinesis to float the hot chocolate with him. You then got some for the boys and then carried it out to them, telling them to drink it inside. After it cooled down slightly, you made sure the boys were careful as they sipped their drinks. You then watched as Theseus got up and went over to his father, resting his head on his lap. The male smiled, ruffling the boy's hair. Eventually, Theseus fell asleep after the sugar crash he went through, the other two boys following soon after as they closed their eyes. After they fell asleep, you picked up the twin boys and let them rest their heads on your shoulders. You then bid farewell to Elizabeth and Meliodas before you and your husband went back to the demon realm.

Once you got back home, you put the twins in their own beds and then went to your room, smiling when you saw that Zeldris was in the middle of putting his shirt on. You had naturally cold hands, so you used this to your advantage when you liked to bother your husband. You ran your cold hands up his bare back, causing him to shiver and jump away, scowling at you. "Really (Y/N)? Did you have to do that?" he asked, causing you to laugh softly. You then changed into your nightgown and then got into the bed before being joined by your husband. "Zel, are you still awake?" you after a few minutes had passed. "No." he mumbled, trying to get back to sleep. You ran your hands up his back again, causing him to yelp softly. He then rolled over to face you and pulled you close by your waist, burying his face in your neck. You pulled him away and then gently leaned down, pressing your lips against his. The male relaxed into your touch, causing you to smile softly before pulling him close to you once more. "I love you, Zeldris." you said, causing his face to heat up as he leaned into your soft chest. "I love you too, (Y/N)." he said, closing his eyes and drifting off to sleep in your comforting warmth.