Sins and Co. and their type

Hey guys, this was a request from @JamaciaDane2. Hope you enjoy!

~Ban~

He likes women who are nice to him if I'm being honest.

If they enjoy him endlessly clinging onto them while he's drunk out of his mind and can still tolerate him after he sobers up again, then he loves those kinds of people.

Not much to say about him other than he loves anyone who loves him back tbh.

~King~

You can't look me dead in the eyes and tell me that this man will settle for someone who isn't as thicc as it gets.

He absolutely loves women who have big thighs so he can rest on their lap.

He also really likes women who have a lot of bust too.

However, that's a bonus in his eyes. As long as his partner is nice and loving towards him, then having thighs and bust doesn't matter to him.

~Meliodas~

Ok, so here's the thing.

Meliodas secretly adores chubby girls.

The reason is three things.

One, they're very warm and soft.

Two, there's more of them to love.

Three, they're very good at cuddling as well.

He also loves them because he can reassure them if they have insecurities and he thinks he's doing them a good service if he can tell them they're beautiful when they feel bad.

Not much to say but he does love anyone who loves him back as well.

~Helbram~

Helbram for some reason loves girls with very long hair.

The reason is that he can braid it and put all sorts of ornaments into it because he thinks they look absolutely stunning.

~Gilthunder~

He's into girls who are kind to others and also are loving towards themselves and take care of themselves.

He loves the type of girls who are gentle natured at heart.

However, he secretly loves girls with a lot of bust.(Leave it to Meliodas to influence him like that)

Not much to say about him, but he does love and respect those who respect him.

~Howzer~

Howzer is the type to like chubby girls like Meliodas does.

He thinks that they're so warm and soft, plus they're very pretty in his opinion.

He also loves it whenever they ask for cuddles, he absolutely gives them cuddles whenever they want him to.

He also loves it when they ask him if they can have a hug or if they ask for reassurance. He likes to know they trust him with their insecurities.

~Estarossa~

Estarossa loves girls who are thicc as heck.

He loves resting his head on their lap as they play with his hair, it calms him down a lot tbh.

The first thing he looks for in a partner though is whether or not they're loyal to him and willing to stay with him, despite his flaws.

If they're loving towards him, he could care less how they look.