Sariel x reader fluff

This was a request from @stvpiddAsuno. Sorry it's so short but I tried. Anyways, hope you enjoy!

You remembered when you first saw Sariel, the Tornado Grace, in battle. His grace allowed him to sweep demons off of their feet and tear them apart. Sure, you were half demon, but you also were half goddess. At the age of ten, you were taken to the Demon Realm and to the Goddess Realm, the two deities making you choose one to live in. you decided to live in the Goddess Realm given that everyone there was much nicer than the demons living in the Demon Realm. You had taken a particular liking to Sariel of the Four Archangels, and were surprisingly treated as their equal, because you chose to be with the Goddesses instead of the Demon Clan. you loved the kindness that Sariel showed only to you and no one else. He would always ask if you were alright after the two of you killed a horde of demons. He was always checking up on you, no matter what.

It was currently night time at the Supreme Deity's Palace, the place you lived in under the Supreme Deity allowing you to do so. You walked carefully down the hallways so as not to disturb anyone other than who you were looking for. You had been dating Sariel for about a year now, and you never regretted telling him how you felt for him for one second. You knocked on the door to his room, the wood engraved with a silver tornado to match his grace. The other three Graces had the same thing according to their Graces as well. Mael had a sun on his door, Ludociel had sparks on his door, and Tarmiel had waves on his door. You waited, shuffling your feet, before hearing the door open. You then saw Sariel and quietly giggled to yourself. "If you came here to make fun of me then I'm not letting you in." he remarked, obviously tired from the long day he had the previous day. You wrapped your arms around his shorter figure, holding him close as he leaned into your chest. "If you wanted attention, you should have just said so." he mumbled, pulling you into the room as he led you to the bed. He then pulled the covers back for you to sleep comfortably. He then got in the bed and curled up to where you could hug him better. You held him close to your chest as his cheeks turned pink, luckily being hidden by the darkness. You kissed him on the forehead before you closed your eyes and fell asleep, holding him close to you.