Peaceful Moment

Hey guys, I decided to combine two requests from @Murkorka_rajzol and @JasmineBaldwin9. I've decided that I'm going to close the requests for this oneshots book once it reaches 200 chapters. Anyways, enjoy!

You hid your face in your hair from embarrassment as one of the guys in your faction, the Tornado Faction, Dylan, flirted with you. The problem with that was that you were already dating the head of your faction, Sariel. He was always very kind, and would never push you to do things you didn't want to do. He also always gave you your space, something that Dylan was not doing at the moment. However, his flirts went silent as a familiar aura came closer to your group. It was Sariel, and he looked furious at the other male as he turned to him. "Ah, sir Sariel, I would hope that your expedition went well?" he asked, concerned. The Archangel glanced over at you, his eyes widening ever so slightly at the flustered red color dusting your cheeks. He then directed his now very hateful gaze towards Dylan, who was wearing a proud look that turned worried when Sariel walked over to you. He watched with wide eyes as Sariel grabbed your collar and yanked you down to his level before pressing his lips against yours and flipping the taller male off. He then turned back to Dylan as your face became somehow redder. "Understand that I don't want to ever see you trying to take what belongs to me, got it?" he threatened, glaring at him as if he were the scum on his shoe. Dylan nodded quickly, embarrassed from what had just happened, before swiftly walking off. Sariel then took your hand and led you to the Supreme Deity's palace. As the two of you walked, Sariel felt your gaze on him, and stopped before he turned around and looked up at you. "Is everything ok, Feathers?" he asked, causing you to nod, your face hidden in your hair from embarrassment. "Sorry for earlier, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." his voice held a certain tenderness that only your ears were fit to hear. You hugged him tightly, causing his head to lean against your chest as a red blush crept along his face. "It's ok, you didn't mean to make me uncomfortable, Sariel." you whispered. He smiled up at you before gently cupping your face in his hands as he took in your beautiful features. He then slowly leaned in and kissed you on the lips. After the two of you separated, you walked together in comfortable silence, relishing the peaceful moment for the time being.