Zeldris x Wife reader

Ok, so since y'all liked the one of Meliodas so much, I thought I would do one of his brother. Hope you enjoy!

You were up late one night reading after Zeldris, your husband, was asleep. You didn't know what he was like asleep, which is exactly why you became very confused when he started moving around in his sleep, his features contorting into a frown as he tried to grasp something imaginary in his sleep. Not knowing what to do, you gently shook him awake as tears started to fall down his cheeks. You watched as he jolted awake and searched for you, more tears falling as he grabbed the fabric of your nightgown and hugged you tightly, tears still falling. "Z-Zeldris, are you ok?" you asked, your soft voice causing him to start nearly sobbing as he thought of the nightmare he just had. He looked up at you from where he had his face buried in your chest. You got up and told him to wait for a minute before coming back with a glass of water for him to drink. "Here, drink this slowly. When you've calmed down, you can tell me what your nightmare was about, ok?" you asked, causing him to nod as he slowly drank the water. You got back in the bed after putting the book you were reading away in your small bookshelf near the bedside table. You then saw that he had calmed down and got back in the bed beside him, his face still showing a look of anguish. "What was the nightmare about?" you asked softly, your (E/C) eyes meeting his emerald green ones as he sighed and then spoke. "It was about you." he confided, your eyes widening slightly as you gently carded your fingers through his raven hair as he rested his head against your chest. "Go on, I'm listening." you said. "I thought I lost you, and I was looking for you to make sure you were ok. But when I found you-" he didn't need to finish, you already knew what he was going to say. "Hey, you know I'm ok, right?" he looked up at you and nodded his head yes. You then continued to gently run your fingers through his hair as he spoke. "I know you're still here, but I'm scared that I won't be there for you when you need me, and that that's when I'm going to lose you." you gently kissed his forehead before you spoke. "Zeldris, no matter what, I promise you that I'm not going anywhere, ok?" you said, causing him to nod before he started to fall asleep in your arms. You laid his head down against one of the soft pillows of the bed and then rested beside him, slowly falling asleep with him in your arms. Just before you fell asleep, you heard him say, "No matter what, I'll always be there for you, (Y/N)." and with that, he closed his eyes and held you close, falling asleep with you in his arms.