Triplets part 2

Hey guys, this was requested by @xxOfficialWeebZoexx. Season five comes out in three days now because it's midnight when I'm posting this where I am. Anyways, enjoy!

You smiled as you got out of bed and stretched in the morning. You decided to get up early today to help Ban and Elaine with making the triplets' birthday cake, given that you were better with baking than Ban was. He had made the icing earlier the other day, and had made sure to get the childrens' favorite colors as well. Harley's favorite color was green, while Helbram's favorite color was white, and Queenie's was obviously pink. You were heading out the door when your daughter called out for you. "Momma, where are you going, and why are you up so early?" she asked, her honey gold eyes asking if you would be back. "Queenie, sweetie, you have to sleep, otherwise you won't get big and strong. As for where I'm going, I'm visiting your uncle, Ban's place to prepare the last few touches for your party. So momma's gotta go and help at the Boar Hat, ok?" you asked, causing her to tear up slightly. She had slight separation anxiety, so she was usually worried whenever you left. In a way, she was like her father, always worrying. You sighed. "How about this, you can come with me if and only if you make sure to behave yourself and also not intervene, that includes if I get hurt. And you can't, under any circumstance, tell your brothers about going with me, do you understand?" you asked, putting your hands on her shoulders. She nodded her head yes, her (H/C) hair bouncing as she walked with you out the door. You decided to fly there, with it being much faster, and got there a few minutes later.

~Timeskip~

It had been a few hours since you had finished setting up with the Sins and Queenie. Before Harlequin and the other two got there, you pulled Queenie to the side and spoke. "Remember, don't tell them, ok?" you said, causing her to motion to you that her lips were sealed. Once everyone was hiding, you told Queenie to hide and then went outside before leading the boys into the surprise. Once everyone jumped out of their hiding places, you saw Queenie run up to her father and hug his leg. All three of the triplets were now six years old, and you were happy for it. You watched as your husband set the two boys down on the floor and then kissed him on the lips, causing a chorus of three children saying "Eeeewwww!" to be heard behind you. You then turned around and grabbed the three of them and showered them with kisses, hugging them tightly. "Happy sixth you three." you told them, causing the three of them to hug you tightly, you then picked up the knife and cut the cake, handing pieces to everyone around, starting with the triplets. After gifts, you all said your goodbyes and then started on your way home.

Once you all got home, Queenie tugged on your sleeve and spoke. "See momma, I didn't tell Harley or Helbram that I helped set up and make the cake this time." she said proudly in front of the latter two. They looked at the two of you, shocked, as tears welled up in Harley's eyes. "Momma, why didn't you get us too?" Harley asked, sniffling as he cried into your sweater. "I had to go and I didn't want to wake you up so early. And you know how worried your sister gets whenever I leave." you reassured him. You heard a sniffle behind you and saw Queenie crying as she apologized for telling them. You sighed and told Helbram to go upstairs for a minute, to which he nodded his head ok before disappearing upstairs shortly after. You then held the two crying children close to you and told them that you were sorry, and to stop crying. You then walked them upstairs and then left the boys to get to sleep while you walked Queenie to you and your husband's room. "Harlequin?" you called, to which you received a tired "Yes?" in response. You used your spirit spear to illuminate the bedroom and saw that he was in his pyjamas. His golden eyes stared into yours lovingly, albeit tiredly as well, to which you responded with a soft smile before holding out your daughter to him. He then got up out of bed and hugged her goodnight, gently stroking her hair as she hugged him tightly. "Be safe papa, goodnight." she said, following you as you walked out of the room and closed the door to the bedroom. You then walked Queenie to her room and then tucked her in for the night, gently kissing her on the forehead before you used her small light crystal to give her a light source to stay with. You then closed the door and then went to your room, getting in the bed with your husband. He rolled over to face you and peppered your face with kisses, smiling softly after he pulled away. "I love you my dear rose." he said, holding you close as you drifted to sleep. "And I love you too, my beloved fairy king." you responded, snuggling into his warmth and falling asleep.