Arthur x pregnant reader fluff

Hey guys, I've gotten over my writers block and am finally posting again! Anyways, hope you enjoy!

You stood in your kitchen in the castle of Camelot. Your husband, Arthur, was currently away on official business in Liones, but knowing him he would probably still check up on how Meliodas was doing with being the new king of Liones. He would also probably check up on the other Sins if he got the chance to while he was there. You smiled, stroking your swollen stomach as you hummed a soft melody to yourself. You were making breakfast for yourself given that Arthur had managed to wake you up as he was leaving. After you were done, you set the food down on the table and started to eat. It was about six in the morning, and you had been getting very little sleep since you had gotten pregnant. You were about five months in now, and it was exhausting. After you were done eating, you headed up to Merlin's lab to see how she was doing. When you got there, you saw that she was experimenting on one of Greyroad's bodies. You waved to the sorceress before leaving to get back to your room. Once you got back, you fell onto the soft mattress of your bed, exhausted from walking to Merlin's lab. You laid down under the covers and slowly fell asleep, finally getting the rest you desperately needed.

An hour later, you were woken up by two hands on your stomach. You looked up and saw that Arthur was holding you against his chest. You smiled as he pressed a gentle kiss to your forehead. He had been overjoyed when you had told him that he was going to be a father. He devoted almost all of his free time to helping you with anything you asked of him. He softly hummed absentmindedly before he started to speak. "Do you need anything? I can leave if you want to sleep." he said. You smiled at his selflessness before shaking your head. You cupped his face in your hands as you gazed into his beautiful purple eyes. A slight tint of red surfaced on his cheeks as you kissed him on the lips. Arthur held you close as he slowly fell asleep. You laid his head on your stomach before he drifted off to sleep. You fell asleep soon after, thinking about what the future had in store for the two of you.