Drole x reincarnated! human reader

Hey guys, to whoever requested this, thank you. I'm going to clarify something now and that is that I will be making another Seven Deadly Sins Oneshots book after I hit 200 chapters. Anyways, enjoy!

You remembered everything from your past life now. It was no wonder you had a connection with the earth, even stronger than any giant you had ever met. That changed when you met him in your human body. Drole, the king of the giants, had been married to you 3,000 years ago during the first Holy War. However, your marriage was cut short when you were killed by Rou during his raid against Stigma for destroying his village and killing his people. You remembered giving him a bunch of glass flowers, given that glassworking was your talent, and you made beautiful art using your techniques. You were able to use the skills that giants were able to use as well, making anyone who underestimated you foolish to do so.

You were now face to face with the King of the Giants, wondering why he was crying under his hood. You got under the hood and sat against his neck, humming softly. Gloxinia talked to you for a while, but other than that, you had nothing to do. You asked Drole to lower you onto the boulder that you were currently on, a request he granted. You then got to work, trying your hardest to make something that he would like. You finally came up with a glass lily, and then tapped him on his leg. He looked down at you and smiled at the thoughtful gift. You then started making a bunch of them, giving them to Gloxinia to hold. They were very small, but all different colors and shapes nonetheless. You then scattered them where you sat, admiring your work. "(Y/N), would you like to come back up here?" your husband asked, looking down at you. You had finished stringing the glass flowers onto a necklace and nodded your head yes, smiling as Drole lifted you up once again. He saw the flowers and then smiled slightly, causing Gloxinia to speak up. "I saw that smile, Drole." he teased, causing the giant to blush and look away. For now, as long as he had you, he was at peace, no matter what fate may befall him.