Meliodas x reader fluff

Hey guys, hope you are all doing well! This was requested by @gloomcatconnect. Hope you enjoy!

You were from a difficult childhood, and had been abused for most of your life. When you met Meliodas, everything changed, and you were taken away from the life you used to live. You never knew your birth mother, and your adoptive parents were terrible to you and almost burned the only picture of her that you owned. You redrew it on a smaller paper and put it in your locket, which you hid since you left the orphanage. You were a fairy, and a young one at that, from the Fairy King's Forest. You had always had family issues, and never really told anyone about them. You watched as Meliodas served people while Ban cooked. You were in charge of cleaning the Stine and Wine glasses after people used them behind the bar. You smiled as another person hummed in delight as they tasted Ban's cooking for the first time. "Ok, you're right, watching someone praise you for something you made does feel pretty good." you said to the white haired male. He snickered as you watched the people eat. Your boyfriend, Meliodas, always looked out for you whenever you served the tavern's patrons. You floated over to Griamore, Howzer, and Gilthunder's table and sat with them on your pillow. The pink haired male said hello and asked how you were doing. "I'm doing well, how are you guys?" you asked the three. They all said they were doing well as Ban rang up an order for you to serve. You got up and told the three goodbye as you helped your boyfriend serve orders during this busy day.

After closing, Meliodas walked up to you and hugged you from behind. You slapped his hand away as he reached for your chest while you cleaned. You looked back at the male as he shrugged. You chopped at his head, slightly annoyed at him. It had been a long day and your body felt stiffer than a board. "Meliodas, please let me have a little peace for now. My body is extremely stiff." you complained to him. He picked you up and carried you to the bedroom before setting you down on the bed. He got in with you and made you sit at the edge of the bed. He then started to rub your back gently to relieve some of the stiffness in your back. You sighed and looked back at him as he smiled at you. "Thank you." you said. He nodded and continued to rub the sore spots on your back as you relaxed. After you told Meliodas to stop, you turned around and hugged him, letting him rest his head against your chest. You got back up and went to get in the shower, making sure to lock the door behind you. When you were done, you put on your nightgown and walked out of the bathroom. You got under the covers and laid down as Meliodas laid down next to you. You realized he wasn't tied up and cocked an eyebrow at the male. He snickered as Hawk screeched from downstairs. "I may or may not have tied him to one of the chairs at the Bar." he said, making you shake your head and sigh. You pulled the demon closer to you, resting your head on top of his. Meliodas chuckled, leaning into you as he started to fall asleep. You heard his breathing slow and closed your eyes, falling asleep as well.