Ludociel x pregnant reader

Hey guys, Happy New Year and I hope you all are safe and at home. If there aren't any delays due to the pandemic, then we can expect Season (Four) Five to be out in six days! Anyways, enjoy!

Edit: I redid my research and realized that January sixth is actually the release date for when it's released in Japan. The actual release date for Netflix is at some point during the summer. I feel very stupid now and am sad.

You smiled, sitting down in the field of flowers as you made flower crowns. Your husband, Ludociel, would have a fit if he found you out here due to your current condition. You were currently in your first trimester, about two months in, and your stomach looked like a watermelon. You kept working until your brother-in-law, Mael, tapped you on the shoulder. He waved and sat down with you. If Ludociel found you here, then at least Mael would be able to tell him that he'd been here with you. You were making a flower crown from whitish pink cherry blossoms, Ludociel's favorite, from the cherry tree you were sitting under. You leaned against Mael as he spoke. "Are you ok? Do you need to rest?" he asked. You laughed and shook your head at him. "No, it's just funny that every time I sneak off to get some peace, you always show up to accompany me." you responded. The Sun Grace smiled, picking more flowers off of the branches of the tree so that you could have the flowers. After you were done, you picked a few of the blue flowers around you and combined them with the cherry blossoms into a flower crown that represented Mael. you put it on top of his head. He thanked you before saying that he had to go, leaving you alone. You got back to making flower crowns for Tarmiel, Sariel, and Nerobasta as well. You were finishing Tarmiel's flower crowns when you felt a hand on your shoulder. You looked up and saw Ludociel, a displeased look on his face as he watched you. "Care to explain, (Y/N), why you're here with no one watching over you?" he asked, making you flinch. He couldn't stay mad at you when you looked absolutely adorable as you were. He took a hold of your hand and then stopped by Tarmiel's house with you to give him the flower crowns, doing the same with Sariel as well. On the way back home, he picked up a basket from Nerobasta with a (F/C) bow on it as you gave her the flower crown you made. When the two of you got home, he gave you the basket and told you to open it. You undid the bow and saw that it had two onesies in it for the baby. You looked up at him as he picked you up and carried you to the bedroom to rest. You gave him the flower crown when he had set you down under the covers of the bed, making him smile softly. You watched as he opened his eyes for the first time in a long time to look at you. He set you on his lap, resting his head on your shoulder and his hands on your stomach. This was one of his favorite things to do after a long day of working. Your face turned bright red as he hummed softly to you. You started to fall asleep as he continued to hum to you. Once he realized you were sleeping, he stopped and let you rest against the pillows as he rested his head on your stomach, falling asleep soon after.