Ludociel x reader fluffy angst

You woke up to the smell of pancakes in your shared home with your husband, Ludociel. You walked up to your husband, who still had his pajamas on, and hugged him from behind. He hugged you close to him, resting his head against your shoulder. He had a rough childhood, and hid it behind an arrogant smile and careless remarks. It had been two years since the holy war had passed, and things were peaceful now. Ludociel knew he should be happy, but he hated it when peaceful moments were like this. His mind always told him: it's just a dream. This isn't going to last. You'll need to draw your sword again and fight in battle. The Archangel sighed, ignoring the things his head told him. You knew he was scared of losing you, and kept you within his sight as much as he possibly could. You reached up and cupped his cheek, startling him and making him jump. "You want to talk? You know I'm there for you when you need me, right?" You asked, looking up at him. Ludociel nodded softly before burying his face in your hair as tears streamed down his cheeks. You looked at him sympathetically before leaning in and kissing him on the lips. The male's eyes widened as he kissed back. After the two of you separated, you hugged the Archangel's neck, holding him close to you as he rested his head against your chest. The two of you were sitting on the couch, you letting him rest on you. After a while of staying like that, he spoke. "I'm scared." He whimpered, grabbing the fabric of your shirt tightly in his fists. You looked down at him, cupping his face in your hands. "And that's ok. It's ok to be scared, it's normal." You responded. Ludociel got up and got the pancakes off of the stove, plating the food before setting some in from the of where you sit and in front of where he sits. The two of you ate and then headed upstairs to cuddle. Your husband loved this part of the day because it was the only part of the day when he was actually able to let the walls down around him and relax. He only showed you affection in private places, meaning that if the two of you were outside or even in the remote vicinity of anyone else, he didn't show you affection. The male laid down next to you and vented to you for hours about how he didn't want you to get hurt and how his mother was killed when he was only seven because she was in the middle of going to the store to get food for him and Mael. You listened and nodded before he eventually stopped. You were picked up and held against the male's chest, facing towards him. Ludociel kissed you on the forehead as he started to relax. He looked down at you and smiled, opening his eyes to look at you. You looked up at him and kissed him on the lips, closing your eyes after as you started to fall asleep. Ludociel noticed and then closed his eyes as well, falling asleep soon after he heard your breathing slow down.