Monspeet x Human reader

Hey guys, sorry this came out so late but I hope you are all doing well and Happy early Easter! Anyways, enjoy!

You were a human being, a civilian from Liones Kingdom. However, you were also a mage, with the power of Infinity, just like Merlin. The two of you had small ties, but none that really made the two of you close friends by any means. You were originally from Bellialuin, but you were saved by Merlin when she escaped the destruction of the capital of the wizards. You had gotten separated from the female, and had somehow ended up in the Demon Realm. You eventually got out of there before they were sealed away, but not before making a few friends. One in particular you had begun to catch feelings for was Monspeet. You were tending to your gardens in the country when you felt a surge of power from the East and saw a purple beam of light. You knew what had happened, and smiled at the thought of seeing your boyfriend again.

Monspeet was settling down to sleep when he sensed a presence not too far away from where he was. He sighed and got up, catching the attention of his friend, Derieri. "Where are you going?" she asked, making him look back at her. "Going to get something to eat, I'll be back later. If Zeldris asks, tell him I'm out looking for souls, ok?" he asked. The female nodded before watching him take off into the skies.

When Monspeet got to your house, he smelled the familiar scent you gave off and smiled slightly before knocking on the door. You opened it and asked who it was, stopping mid-sentence when you saw Monspeet. His deep black eyes held a sort of loving kindness in them. You smiled up at him and wrapped your arms around his waist, making him smile as he embraced you gently, wrapping you up in his cloak. He picked you up and kissed you on the forehead before carrying you bridal style into the house. He sat down and tackled you onto the couch, making you smile as he laid his head down on your lap. You ran your fingers through his soft hair, humming a gentle and relaxing melody as you did so. You leaned down and kissed him on the lips, making his cheeks go bright red as he looked up at you before he smiled slightly. He closed his eyes and relaxed in your presence. It was late in the evening, and you knew he needed to leave, but you didn't want him to. You stopped running your fingers through his hair when you heard his breathing slow. Monspeet was a moderately light sleeper, so you knew the risks of getting up or shifting your position. You slowly and carefully shifted your position to where he was resting his head against your chest. You then fell asleep, tired from a long day.