Meliodas x reader fluff

Hey guys, this was a request from @Colorful_Stories. Hope you enjoy!

You hated being touched ever since you were assaulted by a group of thugs when you were about 18, and would have been killed had it not been for Meliodas getting rid of those people and taking you in. You were now 24, but you hated physical contact to this day. Meliodas was the only exception, no one else was allowed to touch you other than him. You eventually allowed the girls to touch you as well, but the guys were a different story. They made you nervous to the point where you flinched if they waved to you. You had finally mustered up the courage to confess to the messy blonde haired Sin, and were shocked when he said yes. Of course, you wouldn't trade your life for the world, but that was a given.

You slipped into the Boar Hat's very showy uniform for the day, smiling at how you looked in the mirror, and then jumped at the sound of a knock on the door. You opened it and saw that Elizabeth and Diane were at the door, and let them into your room. Ban and King had to stay down at the bar when they got to the tavern after Ban was woken up by Meliodas and told to go downstairs. He had fallen asleep in your room, and apologized for doing so repeatedly, knowing how much you hated it when people used your stuff without permission. You smiled at the two girls, seeing their braids. "Please, do what you wish with my hair, but please, whatever hairstyle you choose, don't do it tightly." you said, causing the two of them to nod their heads before ushering you over to the dresser in front of the mirror. They then loosely braided your (H/C) hair and then stepped back to admire their work. You smiled at how the braid looked in your hair and then walked downstairs with them to the bar. King looked at you and nodded, causing you to smile lightly. You had grown used to the fairy by now, and had also become friends with him. You felt a pair of arms around your waist and looked down to see Meliodas with his face buried in your back, looking up at you now. "Good morning." he said, causing you to turn around and hug him back. After the two of you separated, you went to the bar and sat down, resting your head on your arms. Ban was currently traveling to try to find a way to bring back his lover, while you and the Sins and Co. were traveling to Istar to train. After a while, you felt someone pick you up and carry you to the windowsill to sit down. You saw that it was Meliodas, and smiled down at the blonde before doing something he didn't expect: You kissed him. His face turned pink from being flustered, causing you to smile softly before you cupped his face in your hands and pressed your foreheads together. "I love you, Meliodas." you whispered, causing him to sigh. "I love you too." he whispered back.