Ban x chubby reader

Hey guys, this was requested by @Tescott1223. Sorry for taking so long to make this, I got held up with school stuff. Anyways, enjoy!

You were naturally a bigger girl than your friends, making you feel like a burden at times when you were around them. Your friends, Elizabeth and Diane, would always tell you that they didn't care about your size whatsoever, but you still had doubts about whether or not they were lying to make you feel better. One of the people you doubted was Ban, your boyfriend. One night, you were out in town with him when a group of girls passed by, snickering when they saw the two of you together. You caught some of their comments as they walked by. "What a fat girl, what's she doing with a man like him?" one sneered. "He must be staying with her because she has no other friends besides him." another mocked. You looked up at your boyfriend, who had a smile on his face as he looked ahead to where the Boar Hat tavern was. Once the two of you were inside the tavern, you let go of his hand and ran upstairs to your shared room with the Sin of Greed. Once you were in the bed, you buried your face in your pillow and started to sob. Your boyfriend was left downstairs to wonder why you had run off so quickly when the two of you got back. He walked upstairs and to his shared room with you and saw you shaking with heaving sobs. He didn't know what to do, given that he never had anyone to lean on when he was going through something, so he did the only thing he knew to do. He put a hand on your shoulder, startling you into another fit of tears. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you close to his chest. You looked up at him as tears cascaded down your cheeks. Ban rested his head on top of yours and hummed softly to you, making you relax slightly as you leaned into his embrace. "I heard what those girls were saying. Are you ok?" he asked, looking down at you. "Why me?" you whispered. Ban's red eyes shot down to look at you as he turned his gaze to your (E/C) eyes. "What?" he asked. "Why choose me, when there are people out there who are better looking than me? Why choose me, a whale of a person, when you could have someone that you look good with?" you asked, gripping his jacket as tears landed on the red fabric. He tilted your chin up to face him as he captured your lips in a gentle kiss. "Because I love you. There's no other girl or anyone for that matter that can replace you. So what if you pack a few extra pounds? I think it makes you much better to cuddle with in my opinion. And sure, you don't have an hourglass figure, I don't care in the slightest. You're perfect the way you are, flaws and all." he said. You smiled up at him as you leaned into the comfort of his chest, savoring the moment for all that it was worth. You closed your eyes and allowed yourself to rest, your worries slowly melting away with the melody that your boyfriend continued to hum. You eventually drifted off into a peaceful and dreamless sleep.