Griamore x reader

Hey guys, it's been a hot minute and I really needed to get some requests done! This one is from @xxOfficialWeebZoexx. Anyways, enjoy!

You smiled softly to yourself as you put on the locket that Griamore, your boyfriend, had gotten you about a year ago when he asked you out on a date. Inside was a picture of the two of you together, both of you smiling. You had met Griamore through Howzer, your brother, and you were considered the little sister of the group. You put on a (F/C) sweater as you looked in the mirror before putting on some leggings and some boots to match. You then put your hair up in a low ponytail and then headed outside, smiling once you saw Griamore. He had on a casual outfit and a bouquet of (F/FL) in his hands before handing the beautiful flowers to you. Little did the two of you know, as you walked off into town, a certain magenta haired princess was watching the two of you, planning to ruin your date.

You first went to the Peace Festival and decided to go to the confectionary to get some sweets. You settled on a bag of caramel chocolates for Griamore and you to share together and also a bag of apple caramel tarts that Griamore bought for you, knowing you liked them a lot. You then gave him one, letting him try it before a smile crossed his face. "Ok, I guess they do taste pretty good." he said, causing you to laugh softly before you grabbed his hand and led him to where the fireworks were best seen. You were about to sit down when you saw a puddle where you were going to sit, making you sigh before tapping your boyfriend on the shoulder as you spoke. "Mind if I sit in your lap? The place where I was going to sit has a huge puddle and I really don't want to get sopping wet." you asked, making the raven haired Holy Knight smile as he pulled you into his lap and rested his head on top of yours as he watched the fireworks with you. Veronica had a look of pure annoyance on her face at the sight of the man she wanted to be with before deciding on a new course of action.

The date was almost over, and you were having a great time so far. Out of the corner of your eye, you saw that Griamore was going to open a door with a bucket of water over it, making you shove him out of the way as it fell, soaking you in water before the bucket was taken off of your head by Griamore. "You should've let me get drenched instead of you." he said, chuckling slightly. You smirked before jumping into his arms and wrapping your arms around his shoulders. "Well now we're both drenched and soaking wet." you said, smiling as Veronica finally snapped and ran at the two of you. "Why won't the two of you fight already?!" she yelled, causing you to look at her with a confused look. "Oh, hey Veronica." Griamore said, smiling at the magenta haired princess. She scowled at the two of you, an irk mark on her forehead. "What do you mean by that?" you asked, still confused. "Why won't the two of you just argue already? You always look at the good when your date was ruined because of the water bucket and you had nowhere to sit." she said, covering her mouth once she noticed her mistake. "Wait, I meant that-" "So you were the one who made the puddle?" Griamore asked, a slightly angry look on his face as he spoke. "And you were the one who put the water bucket over the door?" you asked, making her look to the side in annoyance. "You never looked my way Griamore, you always looked at (Y/N), but never me. Why not me?" she asked, looking at the ground as she spoke, tears threatening to fall down her face. "Because I just don't see you that way, Veronica. Though I do see you as the princess I am sworn to protect, I see (Y/N) as the woman I love." he said, making the princess glare at you before turning on her heel and walking off. Afterwards, the two of you agreed to go over to Dreyfus' place so that you could get cleaned up and relax for the rest of the night.

Once the two of you got to Dreyfus' house, Griamore knocked on the door and waited until a tired Dreyfus came out and smiled when he saw the two of you, gladly letting you into the house before closing the door and locking it for the night. "So, why are the two of you drenched in water?" he asked. "Veronica." the two of you said in unison, causing him to nod before he directed you to where Anna, his wife's room was, allowing you some privacy as he closed the door, giving you the chance to look around the clean and tidy room. You saw a picture of Dreyfus with his wife, a warm smile on his face as a very young Griamore in the picture was smiling as well with his parents. You undressed and got in the shower before you got out and dried off. Dreyfus told you that you could wear one of Anna's nightgowns, telling you that he didn't mind if you did. You found a very pretty one that had lace on the hems and was (F/C) as well. You gladly slipped it on before walking out of the room with your dirty clothes in your hands before Dreyfus took them to wash them later. You were about to go to the couch to sleep when Griamore gently took your hand into his, leading you upstairs as Dreyfus spoke. "Where are the two of you going?" he asked, confused. "Upstairs." Griamore responded, making the older man smile at the two of you before nodding silently. Griamore led you upstairs and then led you to his room, the bed being a queen sized bed to allow for him and you to have a lot of space to sleep. You got under the covers as Griamore took notice of the nightgown you were wearing. "Hey, is that one of my mother's gowns?" he asked, causing you to nod your head yes. You then felt him wrap his strong arms around you, holding you close. "That was her favorite gown, so I'm honestly glad you chose it." he explained, making you smile softly as you leaned into his warmth. He then picked you up and got in the bed with you being held close to him, not wanting you to leave as he closed the door, making sure it was fully closed before he got in with you, resting his head on top of yours as he slowly fell asleep to you running your fingers through his hair before you fell asleep in his arms, exhausted but happy at the same time.