Meliodas x fairy reader

Hey guys, I'm officially back and requests are open again. And what better way to come back than to give all of y'all a Meliodas oneshot? Anyways, enjoy!

You were a fairy from the Fairy King's Forest, and had beautiful (F/C) fairy wings protruding from your back to prove it. Your husband, Meliodas, was currently in your shared room upstairs because he had gotten inside earlier than you had. Said male carried you upstairs shortly after you arrived, due to wanting to spend time with you after a long day like this. You had been with him for thousands of years, always supporting him in whatever decision he made, and giving him advice when he asked for it. You, as well as the Sins and Co. were currently on your way back to Liones from Istar.

You gently ran your fingers through your husband's soft hair, breathing his distinct scent of pine. It was a weird and strong scent, but it smelled wonderful nevertheless. You opened your eyes slightly, hoping he might be asleep, only to be met with the sight of two emerald green eyes looking lovingly into yours. "You should be asleep." you mumbled, causing him to sleepily chuckle before he spoke. "Then that makes two of us." he said, yawning and then smiling when you pulled him closer, resting his head against your chest. He breathed in your scent and relaxed, his nose catching traces of lavender and vanilla, a comforting scent. He gently traced the outline of your wings as you drifted off to sleep in his arms, happy to have him in this moment.