Sariel x demon reader

Hey guys, this was requested by @-L0V3ASVN0. Hope you enjoy!

Sariel ran as fast as he could to get to where the two of you would meet up, cursing himself for being so late to see you. When he got to you, he saw that you were sitting with your legs pulled up to your chest, tears streaming down your cheeks. You heard his footsteps and turned around quickly, sighing as more tears streamed down your cheeks. "Sariel, I was so worried about you. Why are you late?" you asked, making him smile as he looked over at you while you spoke. "I had a lot of paperwork to do before I could get here. Being an Archangel honestly takes a toll on me, but someone has to do it." he said, smiling over at you as he rested against your shoulder, tracing nonsense patterns in the soft grass under his hand. He wrapped one of his large wings around your shoulder, smiling as a red tint surfaced on your cheeks. You were considered an important general of the demon clan, and therefore were considered one of the Goddess Clan's targets. However, you wanted to see the end of the Holy War. What a fool Sariel was to think that both of you would make it out of the war alive when Ludociel saw you as the first demon the Archangels should kill on their list of targets.

A week later, Ludociel traced Sariel's magical path to your meeting place, a large smirk twisting onto his features as he spotted you by yourself as you played around with the flowers around you. You sensed the Archangel, and knew that it wasn't Sariel almost immediately. However, that didn't stop the outcome of the following fight. Ludociel, not knowing what he was doing to the Archangel that had been his friend for centuries, killed you with no remorse, but he didn't use Arc. He used his sword instead, making sure to stab every single heart before leaving your dead body where it fell. Your last heart was about to bleed out, and you hoped Sariel would make it in time to where he could heal you, though the chances of that happening were slim and you knew that.

When Sariel was finally done with his paperwork for the day, Ludociel requested to join him as he walked to where he was to take off to get to his spot where he would spend time with you. The Archangel sensed your distress from afar and knew he had to get there quickly. Before Ludociel could even speak again, Sariel had taken off, Tarmiel telling Ludociel that he would follow the shorter male instead of putting his leader's life at risk. The male nodded as he took off after the yellow eyed male.

When Tarmiel caught up to Sariel, he saw tears coming from his eyes as he tried to get to you faster. When Tarmiel saw what the other Archangel was looking for, his heart sank for his friend. He had known about his relationship with the demon, but he didn't know that Ludociel would do this to you. When Sariel landed, he saw that you were still slightly awake, a small box in your hands as you shakily handed it to your lover. "Keep it, to remember me by." you whispered, smiling sadly as tears continued to fall from his eyes. "Please don't go, I can heal you, please (Y/N), don't leave me behind." he finished with a whisper as he tried to heal you, but to no avail as you breathed your last and then went still, your soul passing over to the afterlife. Sariel took the box and opened it, fresh tears coming from his eyes as his gaze landed on the silver engagement ring that he would have gotten had it not been for Ludociel killing you. When he found out that Ludociel had been the one to kill you, Sariel almost killed him to get revenge, almost, but he refrained from doing so for your sake, knowing that you wouldn't want him to hurt others because of you.

~3,000 Years Later~

Sariel had taken notice of a certain demon that had joined shortly after Meliodas had left, and she looked a lot like you. You had noticed his stare, which wasn't a good thing for a demon when an Archangel noticed them. Eventually, you pulled the Archangel to the side to talk. "Ok, you keep staring at me and it's making me uncomfortable. Could you please stop staring at me?" you asked, hoping he would listen. However, you were taken aback when he took your soft hands into his before muttering a spell as he smiled softly. You got a huge headache, and started to remember fragments of your past life 3,000 years ago. You remembered everything, from the scent he gave off, to the way he would hold himself whenever he would sit. You looked down at him as he hugged you, placing a diamond ring on your finger. Your eyes widened as he looked at you with a smile. Unfortunately, Ludociel found you with his friend as you hugged him tightly and sobbed into his shoulder. However, the Tornado Grace wasn't losing his lover another time. Just as Ludociel was powering up an attack, Tarmiel stepped in between the two Archangels, acting as a shield for the two of you. "You're not laying a finger on them, Ludociel, you've already hurt enough people, it's time to change for once." he said, defending the two of you to the best of his ability as he smiled back at the two of you. The Flash Grace scowled at you, walking off shortly after. "So then, why don't you introduce me to the lovely lady?" he asked.