Orlondi x vampire reader

Hey guys, couldn't find who requested this, but sorry it's so short. Anyways, hope you enjoy!

You sighed as you picked out a dress to wear for the day, your lady's maid waiting behind you patiently. "Hey, Julia, could you please give me your honest opinion on this dress?" you asked, turning around while holding up a (F/C) long dress to your frame. She smiled, her red eyes meeting yours as she spoke. "Well, if you must know, I think it suits you in my opinion. It brings out the color of your skin very well." she said, causing you to smile at the woman. You then looked for your matching tights and matching (F/C) shoes. Once you had the dress on, you allowed Julia to tighten the corset of the dress and then slipped into your stockings before you put on your (F/C) heels. You then sat down at the dresser and smiled as the maid walked up to you, knowing what she was about to do. You looked back at her and then spoke. "If you don't mind, could you do a loose braid tonight?" you asked, causing her to smile before nodding her head yes. You then put on your red lipstick, completing the look entirely. You then smiled at the maid before the two of you walked out of the room. You met your guard, Mezu, outside of your room, and then told him to follow you to where you were going. You were by no means demanding, which is why so many people wanted your hand in marriage before you chose your husband. Unfortunately, none were unable to have your hand, well, none other than one that is. You had been married to Orlondi for over a year now, and today celebrated your anniversary of one year. You walked to the ballroom and showed up while the guests were talking absentmindedly. You accidentally bumped into someone and got yelled at by them, before they turned around and saw it was you. They bowed apologetically and said they were sorry, which you forgave. You finally found Orlondi talking to his sister. "Seriously Orlondi, I think she'll love it." she said, a smile on her face for once. You noticed a box in his hands, and walked over to them before tapping Orlondi on the shoulder. He turned around and smiled up at you, floating up to place a gentle kiss on your lips. "I love the dress by the way." he said, causing you to smile softly. "Thank you, Julia advised I wear it tonight." you said, a fond smile on your face. You nodded at Ren and then took notice of the necklace she was wearing. "Where'd you get the necklace from?" you asked, causing her to smile. "Ah, Gelda gave me this one. She's currently getting me a glass of wine along with one of her own." she said, causing you to nod softly before talking with the two vampires for a while.

Eventually, the party ended and everyone was either sent to the carriages or their reserved rooms in the castle. You and Orlondi went to your bedchambers, holding hands the entire way there. You finally got to the room and saw Julia waiting there for you. She let you in, but fussed when Orlondi tried to enter. "Lady (Y/N) needs privacy for now, husband or not. It even makes me uncomfortable." she said, causing you to turn to your husband. "Orlondi, this shouldn't take long, I promise." you said, closing the door as he leaned against the wall. While he was waiting, Ganne saw him and asked what he was doing. "Julia fussed at me to stay out while (Y/N) gets ready for bed." he said, causing the other vampire to chuckle. "Well then, I best get going, see you tomorrow." he said, waving as he passed by. Orlondi then finally heard the door open as Julia stepped out of the room before turning to you. "Anything else before I leave for the night, my lady?" she asked, causing you to shake your head no. She then bowed and then left, vanishing down the hall. Orlondi then walked into the room and closed the door before he snapped his fingers, causing a swirl of black to envelope his body before disappearing and leaving him in his pyjama pants and shirt. He then got under the covers and yawned as you got settled in. The blonde then pulled you close to him, resting his head against your chest as he relaxed. You gently ran your fingers through his hair, causing his eyes to flutter closed as he drifted off to sleep, with you following him shortly after.