Ludociel x pregnant! Demon! reader

Hey guys, this was requested as a part two to the chapter Wedding. Sorry it's pretty bad but hope you enjoy!

You rested against the pillows of your bed, smiling softly. Given that you were a demon, the child growing within you was something no one had ever heard of before. And what was more, the baby's father was Ludociel of the Four Archangels. Mael, his brother, was very happy to see that your first child was healthy, and also very pleased when he heard that the baby was going to be a boy. Your husband was also happy as well, having wanted a son for so long. He now was practically ecstatic over the thought of having a baby with you, and always told you to make sure to stay healthy. Whenever he got the chance to spend time with you, he would always shower you with love and praise for being such a wonderful wife. You knew he loved you from the bottom of his heart, and that nothing would change that, but you were still nervous. You had heard from your brothers that your mother had been in pain when she had Zeldris, and when she had you, so you were slightly worried. However, you were reassured by your husband that there were spells that would help relieve some of the pain of labour, so you would be able to go without pain for most if not all of going into labour. Said male was currently resting with you in his lap, his hands resting on your stomach and his wings wrapped around your and his bodies, creating a sort of blanket around the two of you. You then decided to speak, given that the silence was starting to become odd. "Any name ideas for the baby?" you asked. You had decided that you were naming the baby, but your husband had other plans. "I think we should name him Trevor. And I hope you can agree to that as well. I think it's a wonderful name." he said. "You sound as if you're the one that's deciding the name." you remarked. Your husband then smiled down at you. "I was hoping I would be the one who-" he was silenced by you turning around and grabbing a fistful of his hair before yanking him down to your eye level. "Do you know what this is?" you asked, pointing to your baby bump. He nodded his head yes. "Does it even remotely look like this is attached to your body?" you asked. He shook his head no. "Then let's make a compromise, shall we? Since I'm the one that's going to give birth to this baby, while you don't feel any pain, then I will be the one who decides the name, and you can give me suggestions. However, I will be the one who ultimately decides on a name, understand?" you said, scowling at him. Yeah, you had mood swings like this a lot. He nodded his head yes, telling you to calm down. You sighed and then went back to resting, an irk mark on your forehead. The male gently laid his hands back on your baby bump, causing your face to slightly heat up. "Forgive me, perhaps I should have asked if you wanted to name the baby first." he said, resting his head on top of yours. You then spoke once more. "Besides, the name Trevor is absolutely the blandest name you could think of. Gabriel is much better, and it also is unique, like he is." you said. However, you saw that your husband was currently dozing off. You decided to join him, and closed your eyes before slowly, but surely falling asleep.