King x pregnant reader fluff

Hey Guys, sorry for my inactivity. I'm at chapter 100 finally and love writing this book. To apologize for my inactivity, I've been trying to publish the chapters from my phone. But, it's not working and I've been kind of stressed lately. Anyways, enjoy.

You got up one morning and yawned as you got dressed. Your husband had left you a note on the counter that said: Dear (Y/N), I am at the Sacred Tree with Gherade and will probably be gone for the rest of the day. Please don't push yourself today, I don't want you to hurt yourself. ~Harlequin

You sighed and put a hand on your swollen stomach, smiling. Your husband had always been a worry wart, so it couldn't be helped that he didn't like to leave you alone. You were in your second trimester, and things were rough. You had recently been getting a craving for chocolate, and there was no satisfying you when it came to the dessert. You loved it when your husband would get you chocolate, and usually rewarded him with as much affection as he wanted. You were a fairy, so you had no idea how any of this stuff worked, but you and Harlequin were going to figure out together what the two of you needed to do. You went upstairs and got back into bed after eating some eggs and bacon for breakfast. You had been very tired lately due to having to carry your first child in your life. You closed your eyes after a few minutes, desperate for some sleep.

When you woke up, it was because you heard your husband opening the door to your shared room with him. He saw that you were awake and smiled, changing into his pajamas and getting in the bed with you. "How are you feeling?" He asked, looking deep into your (E/C) eyes lovingly. You smiled up at him as he held you close, resting his head against your stomach. You watched as he put his palms against your swollen stomach, your cheeks turning red as he looked up at you. He took his hands off of your stomach and sat up before holding you close to his chest. He then rested against your chest, relaxing against you. You then took the opportunity to speak. "So, I've been thinking about the baby, and I was wondering," he looked up at you from his place on your chest. "Yeah?" He hummed, smiling. "What do you want the baby to be?" You asked, watching as he rested one of his hands on your stomach once again. "Hmm, well, as long as he or she is healthy, then I'm fine with whichever. I'd be really happy if we had a boy though." He said, cupping your cheek in his hand. You put your hand over his and smiled. "I'd like that too." You said, letting him rest his head against your chest once again. You slowly fell asleep in Harlequin's presence, happy that he was safe back at home.