Tristan x reader fluff

You were walking through the forest, looking for a spot to teleport to Tristan after you had heard that Tristan and six other Holy Knights had formed an order said to be even stronger than the Seven Deadly Sins. you were excited to see your boyfriend after a while of having been stuck in the Goddess realm. Your father, Mael, having said that it was still dangerous to go to the surface. You formed a portal that led straight to where Tristan's magical power resonated from. When you walked through, you saw that they were engaged in battle with some red and grey demons. Just as Tristan was getting ready to attack, you summoned your sunshine power and your moonlight power, combining them into an attack you called Eclipse. You shot a beam of grey light at a horde of demons, killing half of them instantly. Tristan looked up at you and nodded before he went back to killing demons. "God above. How many of these things are there?" he said to himself. You summoned Omega Arc, wiping out the rest of the demons. The other six knights looked up at you. "Hey, thanks, stranger!" one of the two girls said, smiling. You nodded and then ran up to Tristan before wrapping your arms around his waist, pulling him close. He smiled softly before hugging you back. The two of you headed into the tavern to talk. After the others went to their rooms, Tristan looked at you. He tackle hugged you, burying his face in your hair and breathing in your flowery scent. "I missed you." he said, making you smile. You kissed him on the cheek. "I missed you too, Tristan." you replied, smiling. You had been thinking about the prince since you last visited Liones. The two of you ended up falling asleep on the couch, holding on to each other tightly. Lancelot walked in and chuckled to himself before he got a glass of water and went back upstairs.