Meliodas x mother reader

Hey guys, I decided to write this because I don't really have a lot of Meliodas oneshots and I have motivation for the first time in a while. Anyways, hope you enjoy!

You held Luna in your arms as you slept in your shared bed with your husband, Meliodas. You loved both him and your daughter dearly, and tried your hardest to still make sure that Meliodas knew that you loved him. Meliodas gently took the little girl out of your arms, holding her as he rested against your soft chest. He hadn't been there when you gave birth to her not two hours ago, so he wanted to make up for that. He didn't move as much in his sleep as you did, so you knew that he would be ok with holding the newborn. The blonde watched as Luna opened her green eyes and reached out to him with her chubby hands, making his heart melt. She reached for the tuft of hair sticking on top of the rest of his messy hair and grabbed it, playing with it. You woke up to the soft babbling noises that your daughter made, and smiled as you watched your husband play with the newborn, gently blowing raspberries into her stomach as she giggled. You reached out and grasped his pyjama button up shirt, pulling him and the infant closer to you. You then wrapped your arms around him and kissed him on the lips, causing his cheeks to turn slightly pink as he smiled up at you before handing the baby back to you. You cradled her in your arms as she played with your finger, grabbing it and cooing softly as you held her close. "The others are going to love her." Meliodas said, causing you to turn to him with a smile as you nodded and decided to go back to sleep. When he noticed your exhaustion, he gently laid you down in a comfortable position, telling you that he would take care of Luna. "You've worked so hard already, let me handle things now, ok?" he asked, causing you to nod softly as you closed your eyes and fell asleep in his arms, wondering what life had in store for your little family.