Drole x reader fluffy angst

Hey guys, this was a request from @SugaBeanz. Anime question of the day today is what is your favorite thing about your favorite character from 7DS?

You were a giant from the giant race, Drole's girlfriend to be exact, and you cared about the male very much. However, sometimes you didn't realise that he had insecurities. Your ability was called 'Size Control'. It allowed you to control how tall or short you were, but you usually stayed your normal height anyways. One day, you were walking when you bumped into a few of your guy friends from a while back. Though you had no romantic interest in any of them, you knew they were all good looking out of the men you knew from your race and the other races. "Hey (F/N), how are you?" you asked the male in front of you. He turned around and smiled when he saw you. "Well, well, well, to what do I owe the pleasure of seeing you here (Y/N)?" he asked, walking over and hugging you. The other guys with him were two giants and three fairies. "Guys, this is (Y/N). She's one of the strongest people I know. (Y/N), this is Conrad and that's Felix." he said, gesturing to the two giants. He then pointed to the fairies. "That's Pax, Quinn, and Mike," he said. They all said hi, not knowing a certain giant king was watching them from afar, his face growing sadder by the second. Gloxinia tapped him on the shoulder with a few vines, making him turn to his friend. "Are you ok big guy?" he asked, concerned. He pointed silently to you laughing with the guys you were talking to and motioned for him to stay quiet. Gloxinia decided to do something about this, and flew over to say hi. "Hey (Y/N)." he said, making you turn to him with a smile. "Oh, hey Gloxinia, how are you doing?" you asked. "I'm doing good. Are these friends of yours?" he asked. You nodded your head yes as the giant hidden in the foliage left you with the guys to go home alone. After you were done talking to your friends, you waved goodbye to them and set off for home, where your boyfriend was silently crying to himself.

When you got home, you used your magic to close the opening in the entryway to your home and smiled as you took off the jacket Drole gave you as a present for your birthday last year. You then walked upstairs to where Drole was, happy to have the time to spend the rest of the day with him. However, when you got to your shared room with him and knocked on the entrance to the room, he didn't respond. Your face turned from happy to worried in an instant as you walked over to the bed and rolled him over onto his side. Your eyes softened when you saw tears streaming down his cheeks as he silently shook. You were going to kill whoever did this to him. "Drole, are you ok?" you asked, your voice soft and gentle as you used your ability to grow to where you were near his height, only a head shorter than him. You then hugged him against your chest, running your fingers through his hair as you spoke. "Who made you cry? I'm going to kill whoever did this to you." you said, your eyes boiling with pure rage, only to die down once his gaze met yours. "You." he whispered, not wanting to speak too much given that he didn't like to be seen as weak, even in front of you. He hugged you with his top two arms tightly, not wanting to let you go. "Who were those men you were with earlier?" he asked, making you realise why he was so upset. "Drole, are you upset because I was talking to one of my friends?" you asked, having finally found one of his insecurities. He nodded softly, sitting up and picking you up as he pulled the blanket over the two of you and wrapped his four arms around you, holding you close but not too close, knowing your boundaries. "Drole, you're the only one I love, and that's the truth. So please, don't think that someone like (F/N) can take me away from you, because he can't and he won't." you said, cupping his face in your hands as you leaned in and kissed him on the lips. He leaned into your touch and smiled slightly, glad that you reassured him that you weren't leaving. He then closed his eye and slowly slipped into sleep. You saw that he had fallen asleep and smiled before closing your eyes and falling asleep in his comforting presence.