Sariel x reader fluffy angst

Hey guys, sorry for being dead on here for a hot minute. I can't remember who requested this and am now sad. Anyways, enjoy!

You remember your instincts taking over as you jumped in front of the blast that was aimed at Sariel and Tarmiel, and then everything went white, and slowly faded to black.

Sariel sighed as he sat alone in the Necropolis, until he heard someone call his name along with a list of other names he knew, and some he didn't. He had always had a crush on you, but he had never told you. He was currently waiting for his body to heal before he would return to live once again. When he saw your face, he ran up to you, calling for you. You smiled and hugged him. "Wait a sec, why can I see you here? I was coming to see my mother." you said, confused. The Archangel shrugged in response. "Ah well, this is still a pleasant surprise. It's been too long, Sariel." you said, smiling. The two of you got to talking and joked and laughed together, reminiscing together about the good times you shared together when he was alive. After being told he would leave soon to get back to his body by the guardians of the gate to the Necropolis, he cast a worried glance at you. "I do have to say something before I see you in the real world." he gently cupped your face in his hands, smiling as you rested in his embrace. You then felt him lean in and kiss you on the lips, smiling after he pulled away. "I was wondering if we could go out on a date together after we see each other again. Not as friends anymore, but as lovers." he said, causing you to smile. "I'd like that. We can go anywhere you want, given that it's a welcome back party for you." you said, hugging him into your soft chest. His cheeks flushed red as you gently ran your fingers through his hair. You smiled softly as he saw a portal open and he stepped out of it. The portal then closed and you tried to open one yourself, only for nothing to happen. Worried, you called for the guardians, who told you what had really happened. You weren't able to leave, and you could physically feel Sariel's ghost, because you were a ghost yourself. You sank to your knees and then sobbed, unable to make it to where your lover was now.

Sariel opened his eyes groggily before being tackled in a hug by Tarmiel and the others. "Hey, miss me?" he asked, smiling. Tarmiel patted his head, sighing in relief before the memories from the necropolis came back to him. He gasped. "Where's (Y/N)? I still need to tell her that-" he stopped when he saw the looks of sadness and anguish coming to the faces of his friends. "What... happened?" he asked, hoping that his hunch was wrong. Elizabeth led him to where the Celestial Theater was and showed him your body, laying in the midst of a patch of lilies. It was fitting, given that they were the flower that symbolized death, but he didn't want it to be true. "Sariel! I'm right... here." you stopped talking when you saw him cradling your dead body in your arms as he howled in anguish and sorrow. He had been too late to tell you, and now, he would never get the chance to take you to where the world had the prettiest places on earth. You watched him gently set down your body with tears in your eyes and then saw him walk away. You then heard him speak to Elizabeth. "I suppose that we have to change that. If Ban got back Elaine, then I can at least try to get back (Y/N), right? According to logic here, we could get her back, right Lady Elizabeth?" he asked. She shook her head no and then buried her face in her hands. You decided to make your presence known, and used a trick you picked up in your travels. You made the water swish as flowers started to bloom where your ghost stepped. You then made a path to where a Goddess Resurrection site was. He saw that it had been kept in perfect condition by you and looked back to where the flowers ended, thanking you silently before he watched as flowers made words in the grass. They said: Bring me here and lay me at the center of the temple. He nodded and then brought your body to the temple's center. The temple started to glow with your spirit sensed there with your body. He knew you were a necromancer, and that this shrine had belonged to you, but he was still surprised when your magic started coming back to you slowly, flowing through your blood as your soul went back into your body. You then opened your eyes and jolted up, clutching your chest and taking deep breaths as you looked around you. When you laid eyes on Sariel, you smiled before trying to get up, only for the multiple bruises that covered your body to tell you otherwise. You were gently picked up by Sariel, who brushed a strand of hair away from your face. Your (E/C) eyes met his and widened when you felt his lips against yours. He then flew back to Liones so that you could regain your strength and heal.