Drole x mother reader

Hey guys, this was a request from @RavenQuinn569. Hope you enjoy!

You held your son, Nathan, in your arms, cradling him gently. Drole, his father, had been shrunk down to your size, so that he could see the baby. You were a giant, so you had known Drole before he was the Giant King. looking down at your son, your eyelids started to grow heavy, and you laid back against the pillows of your bed, which were made of plants and flowers thanks to Gloxinia. Drole gently smiled at you and the infant as the two of you slept. He gently brushed a few stray tufts of hair away from your face. The male didn't know exactly what was going to come in the future, but he knew he would face it with you and now your son as well.

When you woke up, you saw that Drole was holding you in two of his arms and Nathan in the other pair. "You know, for once having four arms isn't such a terrible thing after all." he said, looking down at you with a gentle and loving look. The male's attention was drawn to the infant as he cooed at his father, grabbing a tuft of his long brunette hair. Like Drole, Nathan also only had one eye, but that made him unique, like his father. Drole gently rubbed the small of Nathan's back, lulling him to sleep slowly, but surely. The child rested in his father's arms, dozing while the two of you talked about the future, and what might happen in times to come.