Silver

Hey guys, this was requested by @madamackermann. (I hope I spelled that correctly) Hope you enjoy!

You groggily opened your eyes and glanced to your left, smiling when you saw a pair of beautiful twin girls. One had your (H/C) hair and the other had your husband, Ban's silver hair. Said male was currently holding them in his arms, gently putting them down back in their cribs after a few minutes. You saw your son, Lancelot, beside you on your right, and put a hand on top of his head. His vermillion eyes snapped up to your face as you smiled at the four year old boy. "Have you seen your sisters yet, Lance?" you asked, your voice slightly shaky from exhaustion as he nodded his head yes. You then felt someone wrap their arms around your waist, holding you close. "The nurse said that we can leave tomorrow if you're able. I'm not rushing you, with all the screaming you did yesterday I'm surprised you don't have any scars." your husband remarked, burying his face in your hair and smiling softly. "Sol and Camellia are sleeping right now, so I think it's best if we let them sleep for now. The same goes for you half pint." he said, ruffling his son's hair. You smiled and tried to sit up, only for your husband to keep you pushed down against the mattress. "Rest." he said, giving you a worried look as you pushed his hand away and then sat up in a more comfortable position. "If we do leave tomorrow, then can you-" you yawned before finishing. "Can you please carry me? I can barely even move because of how exhausted I am." you said, smiling tiredly up at your husband. He brushed some strands of hair away from your face and then kissed your forehead. "Sure, but until at least a week has gone by after today, the nurse said to not overexert yourself, otherwise it slows your recovery." he said, causing you to smile softly and laugh, thinking he wasn't being serious, but oh how wrong you were to think so.

When you woke up in your own home back in the Fairy King's Forest, you smiled, happy that your husband had put in the effort to get you into your comfortable room back home. "Ban, wake up." you whispered, leaning over him and then wrapping your arms around his waist. His eyes slowly opened and he smiled at the sight of you beside him. "Mmm yeah, what is it?" he asked, still cautious of your recovery. You smiled softly and then kissed him on the forehead, causing him to roll you onto your back to where he was on top of you. He then leaned in and peppered your face with kisses, causing you to laugh softly. Oh how he had missed this so very much. He had been worried when you went into labour and had a mental breakdown silently beside Lancelot, who tried to run into the room while you screamed in agony. He thought you were going to die in all honesty, but when the midwife told him that you were still ok after the screams stopped, he sank to the floor in relief. His life had been rough enough up to this point, and losing you would have been the final straw. You tried to get up, but Ban held you against his chest, nuzzling his face into your hair. You then sighed and relaxed in his strong arms.

He was impossible sometimes.