Melascula x reader fluffy angst

This was requested by @Bierfranco. Hope you enjoy!

All you could remember was the terrible pain of being stabbed multiple times as the Sin of Greed tried to kill you. He had found out from Meliodas that you were Melascula's girlfriend, which made him angry because he had a girlfriend as well who had been nearly killed by Melascula. You were on your knees now, pleading for your life to the white haired male as he approached you. "Surely you must understand, human, that I am not the reason that your girlfriend is like this." you begged as you watched him walk closer. You backed up with two of your hearts missing. "Please, spare me and I will tell Melascula to fully resurrect her so that she will not die." you bargained. You were at the edge of a cliff, your ability to escape was small due to you having a very weak type of darkness. "Please Fox Sin, have some empathy." you begged, tears starting to fall down your cheeks as you were pushed over the edge of the cliff. You were caught by something and then blacked out, having lost too much blood.

When you woke up, you felt a hand against your own and tried to squeeze the person's hand, only for your fingers to twitch at your sides. You looked at your hand and saw that it had stitches weaving around it, going all over your arm. Tears welled in your eyes as you looked over. You saw Melascula with your hand in hers, tears falling down her cheeks as she looked at you. You used all of the energy you had left to wipe her tears away, making her look at you. You gave her a pained smile as you tried to sit up, only for her darkness to wrap around you and help you. You relaxed against the pillows and looked up at her. Your girlfriend gently kissed your very injured hand, making a red blush dust your cheeks as you watched her. After she was done, she kissed you on the forehead and held you against her. "I'm sorry for not being there for you (Y/N). Please forgive me." she begged. You leaned up and kissed her, making more tears slide down her face. She laid down against your chest as she started to fall asleep. You saw that she was asleep and closed your eyes, falling asleep as well.