King x Goddess reader

Hey guys, this was a request from @erikacrystal16. Hope you enjoy! SPOILER WARNING! There are spoilers from the recent season. You have been warned.

You remembered seeing Harlequin's wings when they had first sprouted, and, as his lover and the Wolf Sin of Anger (See what I did there? Eh?) you complimented him on the progress to being as strong as Gloxinia. Most said he didn't deserve you, and he thought the same. Besides, who in their right mind would date a Goddess when their species is literally biologically weaker than a goddess? Yeah, King Harlequin would. He was so entranced when he first saw you with your wings out that he immediately asked you if he could touch them. You of course said yes, having had a crush on him for a while. He had always felt the same, and only recently confessed to you about having a crush on you.

You were gliding down from the sky when you saw Harlequin falling. He looked up at you and then he started to glow for some reason. When you saw him next, your entire face turned red. His wings were fully grown, he was shirtless, and his hair was different. Even his voice had changed. Is he really still the same Harlequin I'm dating? Or is he someone else now? You thought. He turned to you and smiled softly. "It's still me (Y/N), I haven't changed, even if my appearance has." he reassured, causing you to nod softly. After he had watched Gowther turn Mael back into himself, the Archangel caught a glimpse of you, and looked to the side. You remembered seeing him when he was very young. "Well then, if it isn't Mael? Long time no see my friend." you said, walking up to him and hugging him. You were a year younger than him, and he thought of you as the sister he never had. Of course, Harlequin thought the male had a crush on you, and got slightly annoyed, swooping down and picking you up in his arms. He used Chastiefol to keep you beside him as leaves swirled around him, giving him a suit and some new shoes. He then floated over to you and sat beside you as Elizabeth flew down from where she was in the air.

~Timeskip because I'm lazy~

You were currently seated next to Harlequin as he drank Vanya Ale. You leaned against him, relishing the warmth he gave off. He noticed you were putting most of your weight on his shoulder and then turned to you, his cheeks pink from being drunk. He then tilted your chin up and then gently cupped your face in his hands before he leaned in and kissed you, causing your cheeks to erupt into a bright red blush. You were finally able to calm down after a while, and eventually ended up falling asleep against your boyfriend. He looked down at you and smiled softly before he let you rest your head against his chest as he floated up to the rooms upstairs in the Boar Hat after telling Meliodas goodnight. Your boyfriend smiled at how adorable you were when you were tired. After he got to his shared room in the Hat, he gently set you down on the bed under the covers. He then changed into his pyjamas and then got in with you. He was about to fall asleep when he saw you open your (E/C) eyes and gaze into his honey gold ones. You hugged him tightly, causing him to smile. "I love you, Harlequin." you said, your voice soft and gentle. His face turned slightly red as he sighed quietly. "I love you too, (Y/N)." he said, holding you close as the two of you drifted off to sleep.