Attention

Hey guys, this was requested by @xxOfficialWeebZoexx. I need to know, after this oneshot book, should I do one for Demon Slayer?

You smiled down at your baby girl, Violet, as she tried to stand on shaky legs that she wasn't used to using. Meanwhile, Solace was scowling at the infant, due to him not getting a lot of attention anymore from you or Harlequin. When he asked your husband if he could spend time with him, Harlequin shook his head, stating that he had to help you take care of Violet. When Violet was a newborn, Solace gladly watched her from afar to make sure that she was ok. Eventually, Solace went to Lancelot for help on how to get you to pay attention to him. Lancelot's red eyes met his pink ones as the blonde prince smiled. "I say try to impress them, that might do it." he said. That led the three year old to where he was now, looking at advanced spells that could do harm to the user if said incorrectly. He tried one with Harlequin within earshot. "Mikana, Jikai, Himura!" It was a spell to help boost magic, or at least, it would have been if Solace had pronounced the last word as "Homura"(Y'all better get this reference) instead of "Himura" he was sent flying into the wall of his room, an explosion firing from his hand as he tried to cast the spell. Harlequin ran into his room to see him passed out on the ground next to the wall, and ran over to him before picking him up. He checked for a heartbeat, and sighed when he found that he still had one. He then carried the small child to you, tears running down his cheeks as he prayed that Solace was ok.

Solace woke up to his mother and father standing by his bedside as they both sobbed uncontrollably. "Mommy, daddy, why are you both crying?" he asked, confused by the two sobbing adults. They both engulfed him in a hug as he smiled. "I did it!" he exclaimed, confusing you and Harlequin both. "What?" you asked in unison. "I finally got you to pay attention to me." he said, making an irk mark appear on his forehead as he spoke. "You're grou-" you interrupted him, wrapping your arms around Solace again. "If you need attention, then tell us, ok? But never, ever attempt a spell like that. You had second degree burns and you were unconscious for three days." you said, making your husband sigh before turning to you. "So we're not going to punish him for worrying us for attention?" he asked, glaring down at you. You turned to him as you spoke. "I never had the chance to have a loving family. My father hated me a lot, and I don't want Solace to go through what I did, Harlequin." you explained, wrapping your arms around your son. Your husband sighed before joining you and Solace, hugging him tightly before he closed his eyes once more and fell asleep. The two of you got in the bed with him, falling asleep soon after alongside him.