Mael x reader fluff

This was requested by @Jc20-5 . I'm running out of Mael pictures tbh😅

You were working at the Boar Hat one day when you felt a pair of arms around your waist. It was late in the afternoon, so most of the guests were either wasted or had already paid for their meals and left. You turned around and saw none other than Mael, your husband. You then took the chance to speak. "I get off work in an hour if you'd like to sit for a while." you said, smiling. He nodded and took a seat at the bar as he watched you clean the empty tables. You were still in the tavern uniform, which made the male angry for the reason being that it was too exposing. You agreed completely with him, and tried to get Meliodas to make it less revealing and more covering. Of course, the demon ignored you, making your husband even angrier. The reason you worked at the Boar Hat was because Meliodas offered good pay and Ban was usually the one cooking. That meant that you got to taste his good food almost every day. You looked over to Mael as he daydreamed. You had always loved how adorable he looked when he was curious. You finished getting the final customer to pay for their drink before you went to Meliodas and gave him the bill. He nodded and told you that you were done for the day with a smile. You went upstairs and got your clothes before changing back into your regular attire. You then took Mael's hand and led him to a field of wild flowers. The Archangel smiled as the two of you sat down. You put your hand over his, making him look down before a slight red tint covered his cheeks. Mael wasn't one that showed affection in public very often, so you usually did instead. You leaned against Mael, making the platinum haired male blush even more as he buried his face in your hair. You moved away, making him fall over before he caught himself. You then cupped his face in your hands. His face was red, making you giggle at his reaction. You leaned in and kissed him on the lips. He leaned into your touch before the two of you separated from him. You then took his hand and led him back to the celestial realm before going through the celestial gate back to the Goddess Realm. When the two of you got home, you were picked up and carried to the bedroom. Mael set you on the bed before he got in with you, holding you close to his chest as he relaxed. You smiled, resting his head against your chest. He slowly drifted off to sleep in your warm embrace. You saw that Mael was asleep and relaxed, falling asleep soon after.