Twins

This was requested by @stvpiddAiko. Sorry it's so short but I tried my hardest. Anyways, enjoy!

Sariel was currently finishing patrols after a very stressful day. He had to deal with a group of new soldiers who were constantly causing trouble. He also had to deal with rogue demons, who went against the peace treaty, as well as having to deal with Meliodas and Elizabeth even after the Holy War had finally ended. He sighed and gathered his things, only to be stopped by Ludociel as he went for the door. However, before he could even speak, Sariel sent him a glare, daring him to stop him from leaving. He nodded and then let the Tornado Grace take his leave.

You rested against the pillows of your shared bed with your husband, Sariel. He was currently out getting groceries at the market, leaving you at the house to rest and take it easy for the day. You put a hand against your large baby bump and sighed in exhaustion. You recently found out from your doctor that you were having twins. It was also a fact that, upon telling Sariel, made him faint. You thought about taking a nap when Sariel walked in, his eyes drooping in exhaustion as he got dressed in his pyjamas and got into the bed with you. He rolled you over to face him before wrapping his arms around you and sighing as he breathed in your soothing scent. You smiled as he placed his hands on your baby bump, his eyes lighting up when he felt a kick. He looked up at you and kissed you on the lips, taking you by surprise. After the two of you separated from each other, he went back to tracing nonsense patterns on your stomach with his pointer finger. He then wrapped his arms around your neck and rested his head against your chest. You hugged him back before closing your eyes as you started to fall asleep in his calming embrace. You kissed him on the forehead before falling asleep with him, happy that he was home.