Meeting the Parents (Arthur Pendragon)

King Arthur of Camelot was in his room when you knocked on the door. He opened it with his casual dress on. "Oh, hey (Y/N). What is it?" he asked. You looked up at his beautiful purple eyes as you spoke. "Well, my family knows that I have a boyfriend, but they don't know that it's you. So, I was wondering if you would come to meet them." you asked the young king. Arthur smiled before he responded. "Of course I will (Y/N). What time should I come over?" he asked. You then responded with what time he was to come and that he was to wear a casual outfit. He nodded and smiled as you left to get home.

When Arthur went to the stables in the late afternoon, he got his fastest horse and galloped to your home. When he got there, he saw that there was a horse barn and a comfortable looking house next to it. As he got closer to your home, he saw who he presumed to be your mother run into your house. When he got to the comfortably small home, he dismounted his horse and tethered it to one of the fence posts. He then went to the door and knocked on it a few times. The door was then answered by your father, (F/N). "Oh my. Well if it isn't King Arthur Pendragon. What brings you all the way out here your Highness?" he asked with a smile. Arthur then smiled back as he replied. "I've come here to see (Y/N) sir." he said. Your father's face went ghost white with fear. He then called out to you. "(Y/N), what did you do this time?!" he yelled. You then came out in a knee length (F/C) dress with some black flats. When you saw Arthur, you smiled. "Whatever do you mean father?" you asked. He motioned to the waiting King at the door. "Why is he here?" he asked. You laughed, "You said you wanted to meet my boyfriend, and here he is." you said. Your father's jaw dropped as he looked at the King of Camelot and then back at you in disbelief. He then turned to your boyfriend. "Just a reminder. You may be my King, but if you hurt her, I'll break every bone in the fingers that you hold your sword with. Is that clear?" he said with a scowl. Arthur nodded with a smile before you spoke. "You don't need to worry about that father," you started. "If he leaves me, I'll be the first to kill him." you said with a smile. That made Arthur more scared than any demon could. After a few seconds though, he recovered. "By the way," he remarked. "I noticed that you had a horse barn. Who do you send the horses to?" he asked. Your father smiled a proud smile. "Those horses are actually brought straight to you Your Highness. In fact, we're the main supplier of your stables sir." your father said. Your mother came out with your older brother in tow behind her. "(Y/N)," she scolded. "What did you do now?" she questioned. Your father then explained that Arthur was your boyfriend that you were talking about. Both your mother and brother's faces were wide eyed in shock. "That's her boyfriend?" they asked in unison. Arthur nodded and blushed a dark shade of red. Your brother then came up to Arthur and shook his hand. "It's nice to meet you in person." he said. Your mother then took the chance to speak. "So, should we call you Arthur, or your title?" she asked. "Oh, Arthur is just fine Mrs.(L/N)." he said. After a while, you walked off to the stables to get your horse. Your horse's name was (H/N) and she was a beautiful white horse. The same color as Arthur's own stallion. You got her saddle and her reigns as well as her halter. After you put the bit in her mouth and finished saddling her up, you galloped out on her back to Arthur. When you got there, you saw that the young king was already on his horse and waiting for you. "Are you ready, or do you need a headstart?" he mocked. You laughed. "If anyone needs a headstart, it's you Arthur." you shot back with a smirk. His face turned bright red as he looked back down at the reigns. Without a warning, you took off at full speed back to the castle, your boyfriend far behind you. When you got back to your quarters in the castle, you saw a vase of your favorite flowers on the nightstand with a tag that had Arthur's name on it. You blushed and saw the soft petals of the flowers and how lush they looked. "I thought that you would like them." said the voice of your boyfriend. You turned around as he walked up to you and wrapped you in a hug. "Thank you Arthur. For everything you do." you said as you returned the hug as he buried his now red face into your soft (H/C) hair. You sighed contently, happy with the day.