The Sins and Co. During a Christmas Party

This has to be the longest headcanons chapter in the book. This took me over an hour but I had to post it before Christmas was over. Anyways, Merry Christmas and Hope you enjoy!

~Ban~

He'd be the one who would bake the cookies for the party.

Ban would try to give you something that isn't sappy and all that, he just wants you to know he loves you a lot.

Ban would be drinking ale because it's a holiday and that's an excuse now.

Ban seems like the type of person who can be good at art when it comes to gifts, so he'd probably draw something.

Maybe a picture of a woman dancing because he's seen Vanya Ale bottles way too many times in his life and has probably memorized how to draw the woman on the front of the label.

All in all it would be chill with Ban at a Christmas party.

~King~

He'd be panicked out of his mind and you know it too.

Please tell him that it's ok to get a gift to you later than Christmas.

He's the one who would get super self conscious and would probably stay with you the entire time.

Eventually he'd enjoy himself until Ban came over and ruined things.

All in all it would be kind of intense, but that's just how King is.

~Meliodas~

He'd be pretty chill at the party.

Meliodas does run a tavern, so he has to socialize every day.

He'd probably get you a new outfit that shows a lot of skin.

It's probably going to be Christmas themed and then burned by Hawk because he hates Meliodas's pervertedness.

Don't let him bake, if he does then there won't be anyone at the tavern after the food is served.

As for gifts if he has a backup, he's going to get you a necklace.

All in all it would be fun and chill with Meliodas.

~Helbram~

Helbram isn't really into human holidays, so he might just sit outside until you drag him into the festivities.

As for gifts, he'd probably get you a sweater that shows a little skin because he's also probably internally a little perverted.

He tries to get King to calm himself with you helping and it all gets debunked when Ban arrives and ruins it.

His favorite thing is the gingerbread, like he's literally telling you to shove some gingerbread cookies in your purse to save for later.

All in all, it's pretty fun with Helbram.

~Gilthunder~

He's going to look happy so that you don't worry about him, but he's not one that celebrates Christmas very often.

Since he was a kid, his father's favorite holiday was Christmas, so celebrating it brings back memories.

As for gifts, he'd probably get you a nice dress or a necklace.

His favorite type of sweets are chocolate chip cookies.

Gilthunder also would try to give you some love because he is pretty touch starved.

All in all he would worry more about if you're enjoying it than he would about him enjoying the party.

~Howzer~