Kisses

Hey guys, this is a gift for Otaku107. Sorry it's kind of short but I hope you enjoy!

You were a fairy from the Fairy King's Forest, and had been with Estarossa, your boyfriend, for over 3,000 years. He was a very loving person towards you, but only you because he still had to look tough, cold, and heartless in front of his comrades, the Ten Commandments. However, after Galand and Melascula had discovered you with Estarossa one day, he had lied and told them he had gotten you to convert to the side of the demons. You had (F/C) wings that were very large, which Estarossa loved to touch. Gloxinia often scolded the male because he thought of you as his responsibility partially because, like him, you were a fairy. However, the demon still liked to touch them anyway. Zeldris didn't like you very much, but that was because he thought you were making Estarossa go soft. However, you knew that his brother wasn't soft at all, and was cruel and heartless to those who wronged or hated him whether you liked it or not. The only person he wasn't cruel towards was you and the Commandments, because both were his allies.

You woke up in the arms of your lover in Edinburgh's castle. The male had his face buried in your hair, breathing in your scent as he slept. He was a lazy person, but that made him much more cuddly and sweet whenever he felt like being lazy. You looked up at him and gently kissed him on the lips before planting kisses all over his face. You watched as his black eyes fluttered open, a smile crossing his features as he sighed and then continued to hold you close to him, his body radiating heat as if he were a heater. You had on your favorite pair of soft (F/C) pyjamas, and they were luckily made of very breathable fabric, which meant that you didn't get overheated very easily when you wore them. Your eyes flicked to his lips, causing him to open his eyes once again before speaking. "If you want a kiss then you can get it yourself or ask." he said, causing your face to turn pink as you realized that he had been sensing your gaze on him for a while. You then cupped his face in your hands and smiled up at the male as you spoke. "Esta, how are you so beautiful?" you asked, causing him to look down at you before reaching up and putting a hand against your forehead. "Depends, are you having a stroke?" he asked sarcastically, gently kissing your forehead. You loved his kisses, because they always told you that he was there for you, that he loved you. You relaxed back into the comforting warmth that was your lover's body heat and started to drift off before hearing a deep chuckle from the demon. "My goodness, you've got to be the laziest person I've ever seen in my life." he said, smirking as you huffed. "It must be a shame to be so stupid that you don't even know what a mirror is, Esta." you retorted, causing him to laugh before speaking. "I was being sarcastic, lady, calm down. I meant no harm." he said, causing you to bury your face in his chest as you spoke. "Fine then, but you owe me extra cuddles for being so mean." you pouted, your cheeks red. He chuckled once again, causing them to turn even redder as he spoke. "Ok then, bumble bee," he said, making you sigh as you buried your face even more into his chest.

He was impossible to get angry with and stay angry with.