When They Have Nightmares

I can't remember where I found this picture but I had to use it at some point. Enjoy!

~Ban~

He's super touch starved, but he still tries to keep his feelings hidden from you.

Yeah, it doesn't work.

When he realizes that you're going to bug him about them the next day, he wakes you up when he has them from then on.

Please hug him and give him kisses. Also please scratch his scalp. He really loves it when you do that.

He always hugs you and apologizes for disturbing you. You have to reassure him that he can tell you about his nightmares and that you aren't going to laugh at him if he does tell you.

~King~

He wakes up sobbing after he remembers what he saw.

He shakes you awake to make sure you're still there because he needs love.

Poor boy.

He'll hug you for hours, asking for reassurance and for your opinion on how he's doing with leading the fairy race.

Scratch his back (not his wings please) he loves that.

~Meliodas~

This demon is so chill about this kind of stuff, but he still wakes you up for hugs because he knows you don't mind.

Tell him he's doing well in his leadership of the Sins, he needs to be complimented.

He probably went to Zeldris about this kind of stuff.

~Helbram~

This fairy needs comfort, so he immediately wakes you up.

Cue sad fairy hours.

He loves it when you scratch his scalp. It relaxes him so much.

Hug him please and tell him that you love him. He is soooooo touch starved.

~Gilthunder~

Very touch starved, so he really loves it when you hug him and tell him that he's strong and handsome.

Please tell him you love him. He needs to hear that to be reassured that you love him.

He probably used to go to his father about his nightmares before... you know...

~Howzer~

This blonde just needs to hug you to feel better, so he doesn't really need attention.

When he does, he's really shy about it.

Please tell him you love him, he loves to hear that.

~Estarossa~

He wakes you up and then regrets it because he woke you up.

He hugs you as well because he needs cuddles.

Please scratch his scalp, he loves it when you do that.

He also needs to hold your hands and get reassurance from you that you're not going to leave him for someone else.

He definitely holds you after that and gives kisses and apologies for waking you up.

~Zeldris~

Poor boy is in need of affection if he has bad dreams.

Please give him affection if he wakes you up in the middle of the night.