Gowther x reader fluff

This was requested by @Mukora_rajzol. Hope you enjoy!

You were an insomniac, and usually had bad dreams that caused it. As a result, your boyfriend, Gowther, took notice quickly. One morning, when you were asleep at the bar counter, Gowther sat next to you and let you rest on his shoulder as he peeked inside of your mind. When he saw what nightmares you had, he was astonished that you weren't a night owl. You still tried to keep a decent schedule either way, but failed most of the time. He saw you running from a demon as you watched it crush your house with your family inside. You woke up shaking and then looked over at Gowther, who had tears streaming down his cheeks as he wrapped his arms around you and buried his face in your hair. "How do you live with that?" he whispered. The others were out in town, but he was shy around crowds of people he didn't know, so he usually stayed at the Boar Hat with you. "(Y/N), you should have told me you had such terrible nightmares. I would have helped you get rid of them." he said. "I didn't want to bother you. I'm sorry, Gowther." you said, making him smile down at you softly. He heard your breathing slow and realized that you had fallen asleep again. He used 'Jack' to figure out how to help. When he saw you curled up in a ball, he walked over to you and held you against his chest. "Gowther, how did you...?" you were interrupted by the demon behind you crumbling to the ground. "Are you ok?" he asked, making you nod softly before you hugged him. You usually had dark circles under your eyes, but they were faded now because he helped you. "It's ok to ask for help. Remember, I don't need sleep, so I can help you and not get tired." he said. You nodded softly and laid back against his chest as the scenery changed from the dirty streets to a beautiful ruins site with golden long grass fields stretching around it. Other ruined sites were scattered around it in the sea of golden grass as well. You smiled up at him before waking up to see him smiling down at you. He kissed you on the lips before he carried you to the bedroom and held you close after the two of you were in the bed. He then made sure you had closed your eyes before he closed his as well and kissed you. He then rested with you, making sure you slept soundly.