Ludociel x reader fluffy angst

Being the girlfriend of the Flash Grace was, at best, exciting. He usually let you come with him on his missions unless they were too dangerous for you. However, Ludociel had been quite distant as of late, and you were wondering why. As you kept thinking about what had your boyfriend in such a distant mood, his younger brother, Mael walked in. "hey, (Y/N)?" he called. You were snapped from your mental downward spiral. You looked up from the drawing that you were working on and looked at Mael. "Yes Mael?" you asked. "Ludociel wanted me to tell you that you can't come on the mission. Sorry." he told you. You nodded as Mael closed the door to your bedroom. After the door was closed you went back to doing the drawing that you were working on before. You knew that Ludociel would be gone for a little over a week, given that he was going to Liones to help discuss a treaty with King Baltra. And that he would also be going to the other kingdoms to discuss treaties with the other species, but you had no idea why that meant you had to stay behind. Nevertheless, you knew he'd be gone for only a short amount of time.

Three weeks later

You knew that Ludociel was alright, and that he was safe, but you were still worried. He never took this long even in battle. As you started to walk back home, you heard a familiar soothing voice behind you. "(Y/N)!" Ludociel ran up to you and wrapped you in a hug. You hugged him back and softly started to cry. Ludociel took notice and made it to where you were face to face with him. "Are you ok? (Y/N) why are you crying?" you hugged him again. "I thought that you had gotten hurt and you've been distant these past few weeks as well and-" he cut you off by kissing you on the lips. "I'm sorry, the mission ran over and I was also in a bad mood because of the lack of sleep that I've gotten, please forgive me." he replied. You hugged him again, enjoying being closer to him in this moment.