Storm Pendragon x reader aged up AU

As for you guys who aren't absolutely OBSESSED with Seven Deadly Sins, Storm is the ship child of Arthur and Merlin, because of the fact that Merlin actually loves Arthur instead of Escanor. (Sorry if I just ruined everything for all of you Escalin fans out there, I love that ship too. if you don't want to read then that's fine by me too.)

It was Christmas Eve and you were walking with your father, Ludociel. The two of you were in Liones, visiting the Sins and staying for the Christmas Day festival. There was another reason why you were here, but you kept that a secret from your father, knowing that the Flash Grace was quick to take information the wrong way. He had no idea that you had a crush on anyone. In fact, the only one who knew about your crush was your uncle, Mael. who did you like, well none other than the son of Merlin and Arthur Pendragon, Storm Pendragon. He had the magic of infinity and of Chaos, making him a very powerful person. But that's not the reason you like him. The reason why you're drawn to the son of Arthur and Merlin is because of how nice he was. You knew that he would never look the way of a plain and boring girl such as yourself, he had to have had higher standards than the ones you met.

You sighed and then caught sight of the prince of Camelot himself. He was walking around, probably looking for Tristan and Lancelot. However, when he caught sight of your (E/C) eyes, he ran up to you, waving and smiling. You smiled and waved back, happy that the prince was looking for you. "Hey (Y/N). How are you?" he asked. You told him that you were doing good and then talked with him for a while.

The festival's time came and went, and soon, the moon was right above the castle, signaling that the festivities were over for the night. You and your father, accompanied by the others who were staying in the castle, headed up to your rooms for the night. Your room was between your father and your uncle's rooms, making it hard to slip away unnoticed due to the fact that both of them were moderately light sleepers. However, you heard a quiet knock on the door and got up to answer it. When you opened the door, you looked out to see Storm, a smile on his face and his purple eyes focused on you. He motioned for you to follow him and led you away from the bedroom.

He then took you to the most unoccupied part of the corridor and then took your hands into his. Storm ran his thumbs over the soft (S/C) skin of the back of your hands and looked into your beautiful (E/C) eyes lovingly. He pulled you against him in a hug, wrapping his arms around your waist. He then asked you the one thing that you had never thought you would hear come out of his mouth:

"Will you be my girlfriend, (Y/N)?" he asked.

Your face lit up in a blazing blush as you shook your head yes and smiled. The prince leaned closer, closing the gap between the two of you and gently kissing you on the lips. Your face turned bright red before he pulled away, smiling softly. He then motioned for you to be quiet and then led you back to your room. When the door was closed, Storm sighed in relief, glad that the two of you hadn't been caught. However, when he turned around, he saw the last face he wanted to see that night. It was your father, and he did NOT look happy. He grabbed your now boyfriend's collar and lifted him off of his feet, pulling him up to eye level. "Care to explain what THAT was?" he whisper shouted. Lucky for Storm, Mael, one of the nicer Archangels, walked out of his room and saw the commotion before his eyes. He separated the two and then gave Ludociel a hard look, signaling to him that he had already known about his niece's crush on the young boy for a while. The Flash Grace looked at his younger brother in shock. "How did you know about this?" he hissed. Mael then gave Ludociel a 'you know why' look and then it hit him: his daughter trusted his brother more than him. The way his fists clenched in anger whenever he heard something he didn't like was proof that he had anger issues, sure, but even for him that was overkill. Ludociel turned his attention to the ravenette behind his brother, who was busy trying to leave while the two were distracted by their conversation. Ludociel ran around Mael and in seconds had trapped the prince of Camelot. "If you hurt her, I will make your life a living HELL. am I understood?" he threatened. Storm nodded and then kept walking back to his chambers in the castle, leaving the two to get to bed.