The Sins and Co. during Mothers Day

Hey guys, Happy Mothers Day! This took me a while, but I wanted to appreciate all of the moms out there with this chapter. Anyways, enjoy!

~Ban~

Given that Ban had a rough childhood and his parents treated him like actual crap, you best believe that his Mothers Day present to his actual mother is a slap in the face by him.

If he's visiting your mom though, she can expect him to give her flowers and some chocolates as well.

Yeah, Ban hates his mom but he loves yours.

~Meliodas~

He likely went to his mother whenever he was in a bad mood as a child, so she's going to get a lot.

She can expect flowers, chocolates, a card, and even some time spent with her by her son.

The same goes for your mom as well, she shouldn't expect to be left out on the gifts.

All in all, Meliodas loves his mom very much.

~Gilthunder~

He would for sure visit his mom's grave and put flowers in front of it before sitting beside it and thinking to himself before either you or Howzer, the only two people other than him and the rest of his family allowed even near the grave, comes to get him to spend time with the others.

If it was your mom he was visiting with you, he would get her roses and hug her a lot before telling her about his mom.

All in all, Gilthunder will never forget the love his mother showed him when he was little.

~Howzer~

His mom should expect to be with Howzer for the entire day, so he's going to take her into town and get her whatever she wants.

He'll also probably meet up with Griamore and Gilthunder in town because Edda (His mom's name) knew the other two since they were children.

When he visits your mom, expect him to treat her the same way as he would his mother.

~Estarossa~

Same as Meliodas, he would spend the entire day with his mother, telling her about how things are going in his life and such.

If it was your mom he was spending time with though, then he'll probably hold back on the affection because he doesn't want to lose someone else and have to suffer through the pain of grief.

~Zeldris~

He respects women a lot more than he shows, so he would be all over spending time with his mother, even if that means that he spends time with Meliodas as well.

I can imagine that he would get her a necklace of some sort and also maybe even tell her about how his life is going.

When he visits your mom, he acts the same way as he would around his own mother.

~Monspeet~

He's a little more quiet around your mother because he was raised to be a gentleman since he was little.

Around his mother, he would take care of the house work for the day, cleaning and cooking since his mother had to do so every day of her life.

He would get her some roses and give them to her to brighten up the mood at his mother's house because he does care about her a lot.

Same with your mom, he would get her flowers and also even give her a hug.

~Escanor~

He literally lives to treat women as if they were royalty, so he's going to do a lot for your mother.