King x reader fluff

It was no secret that Fairy King Harlequin loved flowers. So, you decided to make him some for his birthday, which also happened to be on April Fools Day. You had decided on spending hours on making realistic looking paper flowers, not knowing that they would be ruined before you could give them to your boyfriend at all. You were putting the finishing touches on the blossoms when you heard a knock on your door. You opened it and saw Harlequin's younger sister, Elaine. You smiled at her and then told her what you had in mind for a gift for your boyfriend. Given that Elaine was the Fairy King's sister, she knew what he liked and what his preferences were. However, what you didn't know was that a certain Fox Sin would destroy all of your work in five seconds. You started on your way to the Boar Hat with the flowers in hand. However, when you were right next to the tavern, you were picked up and thrown into the lake it was beside with the flowers still in hand. Before you had time to fly into the air, you were sopping wet. You were about to yell at Ban when you remembered that you were still holding the flowers that you made. You looked around you in the lake and saw pieces of soaked paper floating around you as tears brimmed in your eyes. Those flowers took you three hours to make, and now they were gone. You had no present to give your boyfriend and now he would hate you. When Elaine got there and saw you with paper around you, she knew that had happened and glared at Ban, who shrugged in return. "Ban! You can't just do that! You should save those pranks for afterwards!" she yelled. He apologized to her as you held the remains of your creations in your hands. After you got out, you went out back to sit at the fire. When all of you were called inside, you realized that Harlequin was going to think you had forgotten his birthday and would likely yell at you for forgetting. A single tear slid down your cheek as you got up and wiped off your face. After all of you had sung to him, watched him blow out the candles, and eaten the cake, then came the time to open gifts. Harlequin opened each gift one by one (surprisingly not getting pranked by Ban's gift) until he was done. Once he had opened all of the gifts and everyone was talking and drinking, he walked over to you. "Hey," he said, "I noticed that you haven't given me a gift yet, is there a reason? N-not that I mind late birthday presents, b-but I figured since you're so on top of these kinds of things that y-you would have remembered." he stuttered. You looked down. "Actually, I did have a gift for you." you started. "Oh, then where is it?" he asked in confusion. He looked over and saw that you were crying. "I spent hours working on it, but they were paper flowers, and you know how Ban loves to pull pranks on people." you said. Harlequin's eyes widened. "He threw me in the water while I was holding them and I didn't have time to react. So I have no gift for you Harlequin. I'm so so sorry." you sobbed softly into your hands as he gently hugged you close. He then took the chance to comfort you. "I don't care about all of the presents and such, I just care about you (Y/N)." he said as he gently cupped your face in his hands and kissed you. He then pulled away with a drunken smile as he wrapped you in a soft hug once more, resting his head on your soft chest.