Sariel x period reader

Hey guys, this was a request from @Tillergang13130. Hope you enjoy!

You whimpered softly at the feeling in your lower stomach, tears welling up in your eyes. Your boyfriend, Sariel, was in a meeting, and wouldn't be back for a while. He said an hour tops if Ludociel didn't bring up Meliodas too much. He had recently joined Stigma and the Flash Grace had been giving everyone absolute hell about it. You were down the hall from the meeting room, having period cramps and crying because of how painful they were to have. Eventually, after almost two hours had passed, you mustered the strength and willpower to stand and slowly made your way down the hall. It was only the Archangels and no one else was in the meeting other than them. Plus, they knew you, but not that you got cramps. Sariel was no expert, but he used 'Invigorate' on you to numb the pain for about thirty minutes before the cramps were back again. You turned the knob and opened the door before giving Tarmiel, Mael, and Ludociel the wickedest death glare they had ever seen. "Um, Sariel, care to explain why your girlfriend is looking at us like she's about to skin us alive?" Tarmiel asked, albeit timidly. Sariel turned to look at you, and asked you to wait a little longer before seeing the tears that still stained your cheeks. He inhaled sharply. "We were almost finished when you barged in." Ludociel tried, only for you to practically limp over to him and stare him down. "How would you feel if I kicked you in between the legs repeatedly, until you were a sobbing mess on the floor?" you threatened, causing him to look up at you with a scared expression. "That's how bad these cramps are." you said. "Technically, it wou-" Mael was silenced with a glare from you, nodding silently before he got up with the other three and left you and Sariel alone. You then dropped to your knees and started to tear up again from the pain you were experiencing. Your boyfriend immediately used a sleeping spell on you to make you fall asleep before using 'Invigorate' on you once again to make the pain fade.

You woke up in Sariel's arms with no pain whatsoever in your body. You looked up at your boyfriend and gently brushed a strand of hair out of his face. His eyes fluttered open before landing on you. He smiled softly and then kissed you on the lips, sighing as he rested his forehead against yours. You smiled softly as he gently peppered your face with kisses, you were still drowsy from the sleeping spell he cast on you, and laid down against his shoulder, closing your eyes. "You need sleep, must be the side effects of the sleeping spell." he murmured. He then laid down and relaxed beside you, dozing lightly at your side so that he could be there for you when you woke up.