Estarossa x reader fluff

I wrote this for Otaku107 because I know he is your husbando. (I tried to post it with the link and it deleted the comment on it because that's how Wattpad is) Anyways, enjoy!

You were tending to your garden in the middle of a forest not far from Edinburgh when you felt it. A surge of demonic energy washed over the place, making you smile as you realized who had finally returned after thousands of years being trapped. They were a group so powerful, they had managed to kill one of the Archangels themselves, and you missed one of them. The Ten Commandments had finally come back from the Goddess race's seal put on them. You were a demon, and a pretty high ranked one as well. You had managed to escape the Goddess race's seal thanks to Estarossa hiding you away when he found out that the goddesses had decided to seal them away. You smiled softly at the memory from so many lifetimes ago as you went back to watering your garden and flower beds. You then headed inside and went to sleep to get the energy you needed for tomorrow.

The next day, you heard two humans banging on the door crying out for help. You ignored them, wanting to sleep some more. Their cries went quiet and their bodies hit the door as someone broke into the house. You heard heavy metal footsteps and realized who was coming up the stairs as you brushed your hair and put on something decent. When you turned around, you came face to face with the man that had left you behind three thousand years ago. His silver hair shimmered in the sunlight streaming through the windows. He lunged, trying to grab you and eat your soul. You then realized that you hadn't activated your demonic powers yet and let your (E/C) eyes fade to black. You then grabbed the gauntleted hand and scowled at the back of his head before using your hand to chop him in the side of his neck, knocking him out. There were times when you seriously rethought dating him. You got back to getting ready and then went outside to get to the market.

When you got to the nearest market, you saw that Zeldris and Fraudrin had already eaten all of the souls and killed all of the people. "Zeldris! This was supposed to be where I ate for the day!" you yelled at the two demons. They turned around and saw you, relaxing slightly when they realized it was you. You had spent a lot of time around the Commandments when the Holy War was going on three thousand years ago, so they all knew you. The short ravenette walked up to you and nodded "been a while, hasn't it (Y/N)?" Fraudrin asked. You nodded and then grabbed some food before you went back to your house. "Wait, where are you going?" Zeldris asked. "Back home, where else?" you said sarcastically. The demons nodded and then left you to get home.

When you opened the door, you saw that Estarossa was still knocked out, so you started to make him something to eat. After you were finished, you set the plate of food on the bedside for him to eat when he woke up. You then went downstairs and ate your plate before going back outside and sitting in the field next to your house. After about ten minutes of peace, you felt a cold metal hand come to rest against your shoulder. "Alright human, I commend your efforts to kill me, but there aren't any scratches on my body. So I guess I'll have to do the same to you." he said, raising his sword to kill. Before Estarossa could strike you, you turned around, showing him your now black irises. He stopped mid-swing and looked at you in shock. "(Y/N), is that... you?" he asked, uncertainly. You nodded and held out your arms to the demon as he tackled you to the ground. He held you close to him and buried his face in your neck, smiling as you hugged his waist. "Miss me?" he asked, tilting your chin up to see your face. You nodded, tears in your eyes as you hugged him tightly. He chuckled before he picked you up and carried you inside, setting you down in his lap as he sat on the bed. You looked up at him as he pulled you down to sleep again. You looked at him and faced him before you spoke. "What about getting back to the other commandments?" you asked. "They won't mind if I sleep for a bit. Plus, they all know that you didn't get sealed away, so they won't mind if I stay here for a bit." he said. He looked tired. His eyes were drooping from exhaustion and his breath was beginning to slow. After he was asleep, you gently kissed his forehead. "Sleep well, Estarossa. Welcome home." you said, drifting off to sleep with him.