Nerobasta x reader fluff

I had to write this because Nerobasta is bby and you can't convince me otherwise. She also needs more love than she gets.

You were hanging out with your friends when your girlfriend, Nerobasta, walked up. You had never introduced her to the others, but they knew that she was your girlfriend. You were cut off from talking to (F/N) when a hand grabbed the back of your shirt. You turned around and were met with two beautiful blue eyes and shoulder length pink hair. You smiled at the woman behind you before you took hold of her hand and introduced her to the others. "Guys, this is Nerobasta, my girlfriend." you said. The others remarked about how cute the two of you looked before Nerobasta asked if you could follow her. You smiled before telling your friends that you had to go as they waved to the two of you. You looked down at your girlfriend, concerned, until you saw what she had wanted to show you. You looked out into a sea of wild flowers and saw a beautiful blue blossomed tree overlooking a cliffside view closer to the edge of the field. "Nerobasta, it's beautiful, thank you." you said. You picked her up, laughing when her face turned bright red. "Why don't we sit for a while. I've been wanting to spend time with you all day long." you put the celestial down and took her hand into yours. You led her to the tree that overlooked the cliff and took out the locket that she gave you several years ago. She smiled as she laid your head against her chest. You smiled up at her, gently brushing some hair back behind her ear as you leaned up and kissed her. Her face turned red again as she held you close to her, as if the slightest movement would make you fly away. You hugged her back, resting her head against your shoulder as you let her rest against you. You sighed, content with being in her presence.